Muay Thai Near San Sai

samlowry

I used to be interested in martial arts until I realised thanks to the cinema that pretty, sexy, long legged girls can beat the crap out of any man so why bother. I've seem them clean the floor with hordes of large tatooed beefcakes, I'm now intimifdated by the stronger sex and fearful of abuse. Thank goodness Hollywood and Chinese cinema brought this to my attention, how many years of training wasted in vicous full contact Preying Mantis Kung <deleted> when most girls can take me out after a somersault and triple kick off the ceiling.

Go and watch the girls fight, that is where the true talent lies.

I used to be interested in martial arts until I realised thanks to the cinema that pretty, sexy, long legged girls can beat the crap out of any man so why bother. I've seem them clean the floor with hordes of large tatooed beefcakes, I'm now intimifdated by the stronger sex and fearful of abuse. Thank goodness Hollywood and Chinese cinema brought this to my attention, how many years of training wasted in vicous full contact Preying Mantis Kung <deleted> when most girls can take me out after a somersault and triple kick off the ceiling.

Go and watch the girls fight, that is where the true talent lies.

I don't think most of the women in cinema will beat the crap out of so many men in real life, but there are some girls who do Muay Thai and I suspect many of them would easily take you out with a Thai roundhouse kick or two to the head. Most of the martial arts women you see in movies have usually trained some "vicious" style of kung <deleted>, but never been close to a real fight, or even a boxing ring, and much less in it.

Can't help the op unfortunately, but there are only a handful of Muay Thai gyms in CM where you as a foreigner starting out would get by (tip: they're all googlable), so it's not like you have a bewildering amount of choices.

-- Awk, who trained a vicious style of kung-<deleted> for 4-5 years, got his ass handed to him in a real fight against what was either a kickboxer or Muay Thai guy, licked his wounds and pride, wised up, and started training something real instead.

Edited by Awk