Where To Get Glass Panels For Railing

pokerkid

Any good glass shop will do. Should be tempered, laminated and pretty thick though for a balcony. I recently had a full glass shower room fitted that is 10mm tempered and all the bracket holes were drilled by the glazier.

Tempered glass is not cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Every window and glass door and shower door in our home is Guardian Tempered Glass. It was not hard to select, most larger "glass shops" can obtain name brand Tempered Glass including AGC http://www.agc-flatglass.co.th/product.php?Cat=3 The window fabricator who installed our windows and doors had Guardian Glass tempered at an "authorized Tempering facility" according to the English speaking customer service rep at Guardian Glass who advised me. The installer we used had done outdoor glass panels like in the photo you posted. In Chiang Mai this should be easy to find as Hotels or shopping malls might have such glass.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I'm also looking for tempered glass sheets. Anyone know of contacts/shops in Bangkok?

Basically to place with the balcony railing to "fill in the gap" so my kid doesn't "climb" out of it.

Any info, advice greatly appreciated.