Printing Business Cards

hmmm.

I had great luck at one of the places at MBK. The low end stuff looked bad but i picked a better quality card stock and they came out great.

It was something like 800Bt for 200 cards. Maybe not the cheapest but i was really satisfied with the results. They went trough several design iterations for me. i would use them again....

now if only i could remember the name.... :o

If continued I'd guess this thread will be very similiar to this one from last month

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...l=business+card

For more suggestions, than offered there, I'll recommend clicking "Search" in the top menubar and enter the magic words 'business card' in the search field. However not much will happen unless you also go to the extremes and make the effort to click "Perform the search".

hmmm.

I had great luck at one of the places at MBK. The low end stuff looked bad but i picked a better quality card stock and they came out great.

It was something like 800Bt for 200 cards. Maybe not the cheapest but i was really satisfied with the results. They went trough several design iterations for me. i would use them again....

now if only i could remember the name.... :o

thanks Phil, Ill try!