What Have I Got Going For Me That Might Be Attractive To A Thai Woman?

SiameseCurios

In another thread I started (Why is it almost impossible to find a good girl here in Thailand), a guy called NewlyMintedThai asked the following question:

what do I have going for me that might be attractive to a quality Thai woman?

What do you think?

I think his question is very valid. So, what do you have going for you? Why should Thai women be attracted to you?

I'll let you take care of the positives (you own positives, that is).

Meantime, I'll try to address a few of the negatives and myths.

1. Thai women really dislike men who smoke. This can be a deal-breaker.

2. Thai women dislike men who drink too much. Social drinking is okay, though.

3. With good Thai women, tattoos are a huge turn off.

4. A slight paunch is okay (we're all human, right?). But obesity is disgusting.

5. Age is much less relevant than many farangs think.

6. Baldness is a complete non-issue.

Edited by SiameseCurios

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am forced to wonder why SiameseCurious feels the need to start yet another post in the same vein. If you were a musician, one might be forgiven for thinking you're a one-hit wonder. However.............

The two previous posters have used the terms "good women" and "quality women".

What do you mean by these vague terms?

To generate the discussion for which you hope, describe the women in your lives to give others some idea of the standards to which one may aspire.

Edited by Rob8891

re age... i think its highly relevant to quality women. do you see quality women with the avg 70 year old sex tourist husband?

Here we go again - you need to define "quality" as I've 90% certain we mean completely different things by that term, absolutely 100% sure wrt the OP.

Is a wealthy 69-year-old capable of being "quality" in your book?

Note I'm not actually arguing with your larger point, but note SC was most likely referring to smaller age differences, 20 or 30 years isn't as big a deal here as it is in the west.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

im young, very fit, and good looking, tell me i love myself i dont care.

im faithful, honest, dont smoke and drink very little.

i respect woman, i respect the thai culture,

oh yes i have many tattoos and my accountant wife hates them but see's through them,

as for money its not an issue her family are better off then mine.

Is a wealthy 69-year-old capable of being "quality" in your book?

The answer is yes. And (in certain unusual circumstances) his "quality" could dwarf anything you and I might be able to offer.

Many Thais love British football. Sir Alex Ferguson (the Manager of Manchester United) is about 67 or 68 or 69.

If Sir Alex Ferguson came to Thailand and took an interest in your football-loving GF ...... go figure.

Edited by SiameseCurios

oh yes i have many tattoos and my accountant wife hates them but see's through them,

You missed off a sense of modesty.

You missed off a sense of modesty.

modesty is not one of my strong points.

but being an old man and thinking young woman like you is even less modest, so i may well be one of the most modest men in los

you run some kind of ministry for future sex workers? lol.

Quite the opposite, did you actually read my post?

or do you counsel girl s while drinking a beer outside nana plaza? lol

No, I haven't been to any of those old stomping grounds for years now, although I do say hi to old friends when I come across them in my travels around town, probably a dozen per week. And I did mention that I don't drink?

Anyway happy to bring you some laughter, feel free to ignore my posts since they seem to be difficult for you to absorb. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

Drinking n smoking has got nothing to do with anything.

Its what u can offer to your partner.

Looks, cash, security, etc. Its not like a trade, but we r all humans. We tend to choose what's best for ourselves.

When we are looking at the girls, vice versa they r also looking at us; what can we offer to them.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

It must be my wonderful personality then cos I drink and smoke like a trooper! smile.png

Money??

I mean, yours and not hers.

Don't kid yourself. You'll get a pension; she probably won't.

When your parents die (and I really apologize if this is a sensitive issue), you'll get a share of the assets.

If you were God's gift with a "wonderful personality", you wouldn't be on this forum. You'd already be married to a good girl in your own country.

Good luck to you. But drop the self-denial. We've all heard it way too many times before.

Edited by SiameseCurios

It must be my wonderful personality then cos I drink and smoke like a trooper! smile.png

Money??

I mean, yours and not hers.

Don't kid yourself. You'll get a pension; she probably won't.

When your parents die (and I really apologize if this is a sensitive issue), you'll get a share of the assets.

If you were God's gift with a "wonderful personality", you wouldn't be on this forum. You'd already be married to a good girl in your own country.

Good luck to you. But drop the self-denial. We've all heard it way too many times before.

1. Wonderful hypocracy! clap2.gif

2. Just like this whole thread. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

1. Thai women really dislike men who smoke. This can be a deal-breaker.

2. Thai women dislike men who drink too much. Social drinking is okay, though.

3. With good Thai women, tattoos are a huge turn off.

4. A slight paunch is okay (we're all human, right?). But obesity is disgusting.

5. Age is much less relevant than many farangs think.

6. Baldness is a complete non-issue.

From my experience

1] They'd prefer if i hadn't smoke, but it wasn't a deal breaker obviously

2] I was drinking enormous amount of beer at the time i met them both,

they have an issue if i'm too drunk while sexing tho, since i dont c_m

3] Yes, i was in fact interrogated by the hiso chinese chick if i had any.

4] They complain over my paunch every now and then, i'm not obese tho

5] They draw the limit at age 50

6] Apparently, well not exactly, at least one thought i looked better at age 23

Edited by poanoi

You really do seem to have misguidedly convinced yourself that you're some kind of elderly lothario,haven't you?I laugh when I see guys like you that couldn't get a second look back at home but think they're Brad Pitt once they land in Thailand,it really is pathetic!

No fool like an old fool!rolleyes.gif

You don't get it. There's an old saying "It ain't bragging if you can do it." Not saying that the person you're talking to is bragging, but that is why older guys are in LOS and it does work. There are pretty gals in rural areas who simply don't know anything, and some time with a farang who takes an interest in them can change their whole perspective.

Does he get sex? I don't know but probably. Does she like him? Probably, because he's nice to her. Does she come away with a better life in front of her for knowing so much more about how things really work? I certainly believe so. Is it charity? No. Is it a transaction? Maybe. Probably in a way. Is it "win win?" I think so. Is it hurting you any? No.

• Like 2

You really do seem to have misguidedly convinced yourself that you're some kind of elderly lothario,haven't you?I laugh when I see guys like you that couldn't get a second look back at home but think they're Brad Pitt once they land in Thailand,it really is pathetic!

You don't get it. There's an old saying "It ain't bragging if you can do it." Not saying that the person you're talking to is bragging, but that is why older guys are in LOS and it does work. There are pretty gals in rural areas who simply don't know anything, and some time with a farang who takes an interest in them can change their whole perspective.

Does he get sex? I don't know but probably. Does she like him? Probably, because he's nice to her. Does she come away with a better life in front of her for knowing so much more about how things really work? I certainly believe so. Is it charity? No. Is it a transaction? Maybe. Probably in a way. Is it "win win?" I think so. Is it hurting you any? No.

Ehh... This guy has kind of an "school" in which he offers education for sex. Not your average sexpat.

Giving courses to improve other people´s life and have sex with them in return. What kind of an ill concept is that?

If this guy ever ends up in a Thai prison he has well deserved it.

Edited by mingalaba
  • Like 2

Ehh... This guy has kind of an "school" in which he offers education for sex. Not your average sexpat.

Giving courses to improve other people´s life and have sex with them in return. What kind of an ill concept is that?

You're reading between the lines that which isn't there. Try again.

You're reading between the lines that which isn't there. Try again.

Unfortunately not. He explained everything in detail in another topic on TV

Don't panic! Don't panic!

ThommoPhysicist will be along shortly to espouse what it took to ensnare his current wife and hopefully (for him) his sister in law.

Robblok will drop by to point out that being 'smelly' has (once again) been omitted from the current round of sexpat labeling.

And finally, we will be blessed with Beetlejuice's (always) sage observations.

The usual suspects other respondents will be lining up here just after breakfast so take a number.

This would be my list for qualities attractive to Thai women:

1. Money - how much you have

Although they don't actually know how much you have, but if they see your passbook and there is a large sum in it, that's a big plus

2. Money - how much you give them

3. Being tall

Same as in any other country

4. Being handsome and/or fit

Same as in any other country

5. Relaxed and easy-going

Smile, not aggressive, making a joke (even if it's not funny)

6. White skin

7. Being a drunk is a big minus

Drinking when going out is expected of men, don't know about smoking.

Being controlling and telling them what to do is much better tolerated then where I come from, but not sure it's considered a good quality.

Edited by soomak