Russian Victim Of Transsexual Necklace Snatch On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Russian victim of transsexual necklace snatch on Pattaya Beach

steal-13.jpg

PATTAYA:--A Russian Tourist was robbed of his necklace by a Cambodian Transsexual and two accomplices early on Monday morning at the front of Soi 12 on Pattaya Beach.

Mr. Samuel Vagadyan aged 44 was walking along Beach Road with his brother when he was suddenly surrounded by three transsexuals and one of them, later named as Mr. Ji aged 33 from Cambodia, placed his hands around Mr. Vagadyan’s neck and snatched his necklace. As the three escaped, the necklace fell onto the pavement and by luck, a team of Pattaya Police Volunteers nearby, were able to detain Mr. Ji, although the other two suspects were able to elude capture.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-11-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I realise this is a serious event, I had an attempt on myself a couple of years ago.

BUT , I look at the headline & I still cannot work out what is a Transexual Necklace ??

One with both types of catches I gather ??

Early on Monday morning ...................... what was that then? About 8 o'clock as he strolled down for breakfast? Or would it be, say, more like 2.a.m. when he strolled down for something more to his taste and served only under cover of darkness for fear of his sexual preferences be exposed in full sunny Pattaya day light? And his brother too. I thought the expression was 'bosom buddies'. Must have been lost in translation. 'Buttock buddies' then. Walking along the beach.

Was a business deal partly underway? I don't know about you but my Cambodian doesn't stretch to much. Perhaps it was all done in sign language? Then again woul any of us understand the Russian for: My brother and I are pratcicing homosexuals here on holiday and we'd like a cross dressing gay threesome made up of nationalites from the Asean region, with a preference for the communist regime of Laos, although not essential, to accompany us back to our hotel where we can explore the hole in your ozone layers.

You see the literal translation into to Cambodian could have easily been corrupted into: 'We are Russian charity workers handing out free gold chains. Please take mine.'

I hope the press back home in Gulag 57 run the story of the innocent early morning stroll. Take a bit of explaining in my book. Three lady boys, two brothers, a stolen chain and a visit to the police station. Some one will be bending over backwards to keep that one quiet.

I mean one pain in the arse seems to have been replaced by one of a completely different kind. I didn't know that russia / thai / cambodian relations ran so deep. There are some things you can't seem to get to the bottom of. And clearly no one got to anyone's bottom that night. Morning.

Still, there's always the chance of another 'early morning' stroll tonight .... er . tomorrow.