Telephone Enquiry

Isanboer

Hi,

Last week I was in the Poker Bar Soi 8 Beachroad and met a nice girl. After being together short time she gave me her cellphone number but I lost this info. Now I want to get in touch with her just to thank her for the good time together.

Is there anybody who can give me a general telephone number of this bar so that I can ask for her to come on the phone? I tried to find it myself but without success. Moreover these bars do not have a fixed line so need cellphone number of manager there or alternatively from some lady work there. Don't worry I will be careful

Many thanks in advance for your help

Isanboer

Well, these kind of recommendations don't come along that often!

If you forward me all the details that you have of this nice girl, I'll personally go down there and pass on your thanks to her. No need to thank me now. I'm almost certain I'll be able to also get her phone number for you.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Why not just go back to the bar and if she works there you'll see her? It should be as straight forward as that. That's her job after all. Selling the beer and arranging bar fines so she can have short time sex with you and any one else who pays her. Then she can hit her targets set by the bar - you know so many bar fines and so many lady drinks per month so she doesn't get her salary cut.

But you could take care of her. Is that what you want to do? Finish her work at the bar; go visit mom and pop; build the house upcountry and live happily ever after. It happens!

Go to the bar and if she doesn't show they'll tell you she isn't working that day. Next they'll phone her to tell her 'some farang' turned up , give your name and see if she can remember you, or get back to the bar sharpish. Where she most likely is will be earning a few more baht underneath or on top of some other paying farang. If he likes her he'll probably be more careful with her phone number. You need to get in quick.

But don't let that stop you getting all romantic over this nice girl. After all, these bar girls really want to marry you and live happily ever after. Really. They dream of romance and many do sincerely and genuinely have hearts of gold.

But there is something special about how you met. It sounds to me as though she saw something special in you. Probably only went with you because she liked you. Di she laugh at your jokes?

You could have found a good girl there. You know, one who's not like the rest.

Good Luck.

Hi antpet,

thanks for yr reaction. no i'm not going to her mom and dad and not will take care her. she's just a friend. i'm well experienced and not a greenie therefore i wrote down not to worry about hanging myself in the rope. sometimes people just have sympathy to each other.

but i fear you not can help me, can you?

take care

isanboer

Well, these kind of recommendations don't come along that often!

If you forward me all the details that you have of this nice girl, I'll personally go down there and pass on your thanks to her. No need to thank me now. I'm almost certain I'll be able to also get her phone number for you.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

ho woody1

your smilies make me think you not take me serious!

it's a pity because i think you have domicile in pattaya?

never mind - still trying to achieve my goal

bibi

isanboer

Send her a letter with your phone number, she might remember you and give you a call.

Moo 10, Beach Road, Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Pattaya, Chonburi, 20150

Thanks for yr advice. It's something anyway. However I not trust Thai Postal authorities too much!

I had hoped that there were forum members living in Pattaya who used to walk along the seashore every day and for whom it would be easy enough to walk inside this bar and ask for a general telephone number.

best regards

Why not just go back to the bar and if she works there you'll see her? It should be as straight forward as that. That's her job after all. Selling the beer and arranging bar fines so she can have short time sex with you and any one else who pays her. Then she can hit her targets set by the bar - you know so many bar fines and so many lady drinks per month so she doesn't get her salary cut.

But you could take care of her. Is that what you want to do? Finish her work at the bar; go visit mom and pop; build the house upcountry and live happily ever after. It happens!

Go to the bar and if she doesn't show they'll tell you she isn't working that day. Next they'll phone her to tell her 'some farang' turned up , give your name and see if she can remember you, or get back to the bar sharpish. Where she most likely is will be earning a few more baht underneath or on top of some other paying farang. If he likes her he'll probably be more careful with her phone number. You need to get in quick.

But don't let that stop you getting all romantic over this nice girl. After all, these bar girls really want to marry you and live happily ever after. Really. They dream of romance and many do sincerely and genuinely have hearts of gold.

But there is something special about how you met. It sounds to me as though she saw something special in you. Probably only went with you because she liked you. Di she laugh at your jokes?

Good Luck.

Hi antpet,

thanks for yr reaction. no i'm not going to her mom and dad and not will take care her. she's just a friend. i'm well experienced and not a greenie therefore i wrote down not to worry about hanging myself in the rope. sometimes people just have sympathy to each other.

take care

isanboer

Do remember that friends do actually take care of each.

Although I'm getting confused. When say that you were 'together short time' I think that needs explaining. If you had to rush off from having a chat in the bar and you only talked, say, for an hour; hence the short time, then there may well be a friendship being established. Personally, I think that's what you meant.

However, I do have a concern that the term 'short time' does in fact have a darker menaing on the mean streets of that wonderful city pattaya. You may not be aware but sometimes it can refer to a sexual liaison lasting literally the time it takes to come and go. A sort of sexual 'wash and go' but not in a bottle. In a brothel, or rented room, or even back at your place.

So you've made friend. Got lucky. Come to Pattaya [ that wonderful city] and met a girl. A nice girl. And now you've lost her phone number. Bit of a shame that as i expect someone will be keeping the bed warm for you ..... as they say.

What language do you communicate in? That is unless your thai is as fluent as the average Soi 8 tourist occupying a bar stool for the two week hoiliday that he stays here. Pigeon english then. You're own command of your native tongue reduced to 'you go with falang.' To which she no doubt romantically adds: 'You pay bar.' And they say romance is dead.

I think we should be friends. I certainly have sympathy to you - as you say. And who ever suggested you are green purely meant how environtmentally aware you are. Not throwing any condoms from the balcony into the som tam cart below. 'A bit chewy this papaya, today' said one bar girl to the other. You did of course wear a condom with your new friend?

As for me, well I sit in a bar and have a chat with my friends, talk about the football, wonder if the no fire will hold in Gaza, even share a pizza. What I don't do with my friends is ferk them but then I could be confusing relationSHIP with friendSHIP. Besdies my friends tend to be people I have something in common with; same age group mainly. How old is this ncie friend?

So, to summise, you picked up a bar girl in a bar, paid for sex, lost the phone number, didn't fall in love just made a friend and then came on here and told the world and his cousin about it. Oh, you forgot to add your real name. Best get that bit in sharpish. And then want to go back to see this friend again when in reality there are thousands of other friends waiting for you to rent them in Pattaya; boy and girl friends. And they come [literally] in twos and threes.

Nearly forgot .... you're not green either. OK. That's clear.

• Like 1

Good Luck.

Hi antpet,

take care

isanboer

Although I'm getting confused. When say that you were 'together short time' I think that needs explaining. If you had to rush off from having a chat in the bar and you only talked, say, for an hour; hence the short time, then there may well be a friendship being established. Personally, I think that's what you meant.

However, I do have a concern that the term 'short time' does in fact have a darker menaing on the mean streets of that wonderful city pattaya. You may not be aware but sometimes it can refer to a sexual liaison lasting literally the time it takes to come and go. A sort of sexual 'wash and go' but not in a bottle. In a brothel, or rented room, or even back at your place.

So you've made friend. Got lucky. Come to Pattaya [ that wonderful city] and met a girl. A nice girl. And now you've lost her phone number. Bit of a shame that as i expect someone will be keeping the bed warm for you ..... as they say.

What language do you communicate in? That is unless your thai is as fluent as the average Soi 8 tourist occupying a bar stool for the two week hoiliday that he stays here. Pigeon english then. You're own command of your native tongue reduced to 'you go with falang.' To which she no doubt romantically adds: 'You pay bar.' And they say romance is dead.

I think we should be friends. I certainly have sympathy to you - as you say. And who ever suggested you are green purely meant how environtmentally aware you are. Not throwing any condoms from the balcony into the som tam cart below. 'A bit chewy this papaya, today' said one bar girl to the other. You did of course wear a condom with your new friend?

As for me, well I sit in a bar and have a chat with my friends, talk about the football, wonder if the no fire will hold in Gaza, even share a pizza. What I don't do with my friends is ferk them but then I could be confusing relationSHIP with friendSHIP. Besdies my friends tend to be people I have something in common with; same age group mainly. How old is this ncie friend?

So, to summise, you picked up a bar girl in a bar, paid for sex, lost the phone number, didn't fall in love just made a friend and then came on here and told the world and his cousin about it. Oh, you forgot to add your real name. Best get that bit in sharpish. And then want to go back to see this friend again when in reality there are thousands of other friends waiting for you to rent them in Pattaya; boy and girl friends. And they come [literally] in twos and threes.

Wow Antpet you take a lot of time to give me a reaction. I'm honoured!

I'm living in Thailand (Isan) already more than five years and needed to break out for some time. Then I met this lady and got sympathy for her.

I promised her to give her a call but lost her phone number which I regret because I always keepy promise.

Maybe I have given the wrong impression to those reading this topic. I am certainly not farang number so-much who is eager to get trapped with my eyes open!

I just opened this topic for help and not for people who like to be funny, enjoying about some stupidity on my part.

It's just that simple but I fear it all will lead to nothing.

(P.S. I cannot go back that easy to get in touch with her again - maybe later - because I already have a wife)

Best regards

Good Luck.

Hi antpet,

take care

isanboer

I'm living in Thailand (Isan) already more than five years and needed to break out for some time. Then I met this lady and got sympathy for her.

I promised her to give her a call but lost her phone number which I regret because I always keepy promise.

Maybe I have given the wrong impression to those reading this topic. I am certainly not farang number so-much who is eager to get trapped with my eyes open!

I just opened this topic for help and not for people who like to be funny, enjoying about some stupidity on my part.

(P.S. I cannot go back that easy to get in touch with her again - maybe later - because I already have a wife)

Best regards

This is hilarious!!!! The P.S. is just the icing on the cake!cheesy.gif

I'm not sure who is the better wind up merchant!! Is it some kind of double act?biggrin.png

Best regards

Maybe you can ask your wife, if she's Thai she certainly know someone who's working in that area, and can bring the message over for you. biggrin.png
  • Like 1

Good Luck.

Hi antpet,

take care

isanboer

Best regards

Did you not promise your wife something at your wedding

Best regards

Maybe you can ask your wife, if she's Thai she certainly know someone who's working in that area, and can bring the message over for you. biggrin.png

His wife will probably know about it before he even gets back to Surin.

The old bush telegraph works in mysterious ways, heck may even be the wifes sister.

Yes I can see that having a wife can get in the way of having a girlfriend. Especially, if you wanted to invite her round for the evening. The idea of a quiet night in, meal for two, romantic lighting, candles, a tin of spam and two forks, could be a tad upsetting if your wife was to return from Bingo earlier than usual.

However, when you say you are 'living in Isan more than 5 years'; is it in prison? You talk of breaking out some time and I'm unsure whether you mean in a rash or over the wire and away. That wife you mention, is she visiting you or did she give you the nasty rash?

That lady that you got sympathy for: has she lost an eye, a leg missing or is particularly short, fat and ugly that she'd win the sympathy vote every time. I once went on one of those 'find the ugliest girl you can' nights and meet back at the bar with her at midnight. seriously, one man produced a pig on a lead but was disqualified on technical grounds. They couldn't be nude. I came up with a behemoth of over 400 pounds I found in a 7-11 store buying all the chocolate. I promised her all the pizzas she could load into a tuk-tuk if she'd just help for that night as I needed a date to attend a wedding reception. It was only when I promised a cheese filled crust that she agreed. Oh, and the tuk-tuk had to be a fourteen wheeler truck.

I came third in the competition for 'Ugliest Bird' but at least I lost out to something akin to what you are describing. The first two clearly had the sympathy cornered. But then I do admire any guy who can love a woman with a wall eye. It's like she's watching you but your never sure which eye it is.

Whoeever said anything about stupidity? We are talking deep meaningful and loving relationships here. You met a girl in a bar. It happens all the time. If the girl is lucky it happens several times a night and the girl makes enough money for that mini mart back home where they are all so poor to shop in a mini-mart. Remember it's always location-location. Bit like Soi 8 where there's always another one along in a minute. Whether it's a taxi or punter looking for love. OK in your case it was lust but look how it's left you. Insearch of Miss. Wall Eyed dream girl circa 1959 - she's a mere 50 something but kind of looks cute after a skinfull of Singha, at 4 in the morning, half way along a blind alley whilst staggering back to the rented romantic mansion - all 30 sq.m. of it.

They say that love is blind and I expect you were that night. Blinded by the fright.

You obviously are a man of your word. You have no problem I expect with keepy your promise. But if only you'd have keepy little tiggy in your pocket your wife wouldn't now be searching through them in order to find out what's going on.

Do keepy posty.

If she was just a good friend, then Im sure your wife would help you find her. Or, you could just give the name of the bar and your friends name, and one of us here could help you locate her. We are all friends here, so we could sacrifice some of our time for you. What kind of sports is she interested in? That might help if we know her interest.