Honda Motorcycle Dealer

vagabond48

I want to buy a new Honda motorcycle. I am looking for dealers selling only Honda. I searched google and only found the one on Chang Moi but they sell other brands as well, so their Honda selection is smaller.. I know of one on Kaeo Narawat Road. Any other exclusive Honda dealers in Muang CM besides the one I found?

The main Honda dealer is half way between the bridge and the bus station.

Huge warehouse and you can usually drive away with the model and colour you want.

Here

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=200173749410573970485.0004cefb164617b41c084&msa=0&ll=18.795866,99.005487&spn=0.001239,0.002411

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Nat Motors is on Huey Kaew on the south side between Neimenheiman and Canal Rd.

Good selection but maybe less than the one on Kaeo Narawat Road.

There's also a very large Honda dealer near the Japanese Consul/airport area. Many models; also sells used ones.

I had a big problem with them, they wanted to do a load of stuff that didn't need doing on my m/c.

And they never had the right parts in stock. I've seen several other Tv members post about problems with them.

• Like 1

I had a big problem with them, they wanted to do a load of stuff that didn't need doing on my m/c.

And they never had the right parts in stock. I've seen several other Tv members post about problems with them.

Second that. He rebuilt my whole piston and engine, and then decided it was only the electronic spark box. Had lots of other problems with them, and I don't trust them at all...

• Like 1

I have had excelent service and care at Nat Motors

They have some people who speak English.

They have gotten me anything I have ever wanted quickly even when it is not in stock

over the last few years have gotten 6 bikes there and when I need service they jump right to it

The biggest in town is: going on the outer (western) moat road towards the airport, just before the airport plaza intersection.

They have about 20 working platforms and the full range of all models available.

I have had excelent service and care at Nat Motors

They have some people who speak English.

They have gotten me anything I have ever wanted quickly even when it is not in stock

over the last few years have gotten 6 bikes there and when I need service they jump right to it

Five years of service including a rebuild. No problems.

Niyom Panich is the one between the southwest corner of the moat and Airport Plaza. They are a big Honda dealer with a large selcetion & I never had anything but good service there but they do also sell Suzuki and Vespa scooters.

I have to agree with cm das

Good selection, has stock on hand, good price & usually a cash discount, good large service section in back with trained mechanics &

a nice large aircon with wifi waiting room while your bike is serviced.

I think a lot of folks don't realize about the large service building in back of the main building.

Even simple tasks like oil changes, checkups are done quickly & your bike washed for you.

This was my experience with NiyomPanich

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old thread but, does anyone recommend a good Honda Service, or even a general bike mechanic in Chiang Mai?

I bought a new click from Nat 8 months ago and there's something wrong with the drive train (really rough acceleration). First time they fixed it, it lasted 2-3 days. Second time they started screwing with the engine and now it idles really high but the original problem is still there. Now I have two things that need fixing. Happy to pay someone to fix it if they know what they're doing (unlike the techs at Nat).

I know this is an old thread but, does anyone recommend a good Honda Service, or even a general bike mechanic in Chiang Mai?

I bought a new click from Nat 8 months ago and there's something wrong with the drive train (really rough acceleration). First time they fixed it, it lasted 2-3 days. Second time they started screwing with the engine and now it idles really high but the original problem is still there. Now I have two things that need fixing. Happy to pay someone to fix it if they know what they're doing (unlike the techs at Nat).

Got a customer of Coocase also have some problem and got it fix at Nat motor cos Nat is just beside Coocase showroom......and high idles issue can be adjusted quite easily by yourself. Since your bike is just 8 months old and not sure is still under warranty, maybe you can try talking to that lady who speak English well and see if she can help explaining to the tech guy.

Do drop in to Coocase showroom for a coffee, maybe I can show u how to adjust the high idles issue wai.gif

• 6 months later...

The mechanics at NAT Motor are extremely inexperienced idiots..... What is a simple job and should've been 30 minutes max turned out at 1 and a half hours to change the brake fluid !!

Pulled up and asked the guy to change the brake fluid to which his response was WHY !!! Again I asked if this could be changed now .... Yes please wait 30 minutes ..... As soon as I saw the guy allocated to do the job I knew he didn't have a clue what he was doing .... Cracked plastics , missing screw , brake fluid everywhere , head sctracting , bewildered look on his face .... Hence I thought my brake would be even worse.

Brake is a little better after 90 minutes of work and 3 other guys helping and laughing at the idiot who started the job !!!

First and last time I'll be using Nat again

I've come it the conclusion it's impossible to find a competent mechanic in CM

Went into a small local shop first to which the so called mechanic told me it's not a car sir you don't need to change the fluid ever !!!

I give up .... Next time I'll do it myself

Be warned guys NAT Motors are incompetent