Need Cheap Cellphone With Data For 10 Days..where To Buy

AndySoton

Hi guys

I'm off to CM on Saturday for c10 days

Not wanting to use my own cell there and pay for roaming etc.

What I'm intending to do is buy a cheapish handset then buy a SIM..main reasons are data (FB and Gmail).

Where would you recommend I buy one from and could you recommend a provider/SIM package?

Many thanks

Andy

hi

It's not unlocked and I'd rather just have a cheapo one which, if I lose/damage it, isn't going to be such of a big deal

i have a cheap android twin sim phone for sale..(Wellcom A90+) 1950baht and i will get you a new DTAC or True sim card with some internet included... if interested PM me...ok

AIS, DTAC stores and just about any of those market type shop setups have cheap Samsungs, Nokias and Wecoms (many other brands too, but make sure they can display English) starting at around 600B, add a sim 50 B and a 300B package for 200Mb of data and 200B of phone calls.

Even easier still, many7/11's usually have a cheap handset for sale and can purchase sim and topup. From there just ask the 7/11 sales person for the USSD code for a call/data package, run that, and then away you go.

Just thinking about it though, most of those cheap phones probably won't display FB and Gmail, so you might have to buy a cheap Smartphone starting at around 4000B+ for a Welcom or bottom end Samsung.