30 Days Non-Exempt

This might seem to be an unusual question but I will ask anyway only to reassure myself that it can be done.

I live very close to Don Muang IA which as we know is served by AirAsia.

I have a friend who lives in KL whom I visit often.

Is it possible to say book with AA 12 monthly trips to KL and each time enter Thailand on a 30 day non-exempt (I understand that the 90 day rule has been discontinued)? Round trips to KL with AA are approx B4,500. Yearly airfares would cost approx B54,000.

This action may appear unusual and it may be possible that on one of those monthly trips, Thai immigration may refuse you entry or ask questions considering the amount of stamps in your passport.

Before you ask, I am currently on a 12 months (extendable to 15) non-immigrant O visa (obtained from KL) which expires June of next year and yes, I understand what I action I take with this kind of visa but it's the above 30 day non-exempt I require answers to.

Regards

Yes, you can do that. it would be according to the rules. As you say, it is possible that immigraiton will take a closer lok at you and will want to know what you are doing in Thailand. If they do, they especially will want to know if you are working or not.