This. Where Can I Find This Brand Of Spirit In Chiang Mai?

WinnieTheKhwai

I can see the problem of asking for it by name. Ive seen it in quite a few supermarket/liquor stores down here, does not help you I know.

Appears that its a Thai 'Whiskey' distilled from rice grain. Just wondered why you needed to buy some.

Do you need to remove or strip some paint from something ?

I can see the problem of asking for it by name. Ive seen it in quite a few supermarket/liquor stores down here, does not help you I know.

Appears that its a Thai 'Whiskey' distilled from rice grain. Just wondered why you needed to buy some.

Emergency back-up alcohol & Conversation piece. ;)

• Like 1

Emergency back-up alcohol & Conversation piece. wink.png

Although I have not seen the 'Black Cock', distilled from rice grain - both Tesco Lotus and Big C stock 'Red Cock' which has the same logo, all be it designed with red and blue colouring.

Emergency back-up alcohol & Conversation piece. wink.png

Although I have not seen the 'Black Cock', distilled from rice grain - both Tesco Lotus and Big C stock 'Red Cock' which has the same logo, all be it designed with red and blue colouring.

Black and red cock are in tescos at Chiang mai gate. Black cock is cheaper. A great Xmas gift for someone you don't know what to get.

Yes according to the web site Tesco Lotus and Big C have it.

I suspect if you had one up on a show off shelf you know with all the awards you win over the course o0f a life time it would be the star attraction. You could make it a center piece.

Be the first in your neighborhood to own a Black Cock.

Have block party.