Travelling From Jomtien To Chon Buri City

aparasher

I will need to travel from Jomtien to Chon Buri city at night time for 4 nights. I will need to get to Chon Buri around 7:00 PM and leave from there around 10:30 PM.

Is there any public transport that I can take? How long it takes? If public transport is not available, then, how can I travel?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers. AP

Jeffery. Thanks for advice. Google maps shows it to be 60 KM of distance. Is it safe to drive around on Sukhumvit road at 10:30 PM for 60 KM? Not sure. That's why I was thinking of public transport.

What do you think?

I wouldn't fancy the Sukhumvit for that distance in the dark.

• Like 2

I've traveled that stretch at night several times from Jomtien. Traffic dies down around 10:30. Around 6PM it's quite crowded. It's dangerous at pretty much any time. Late at night there are a bunch of drunk speeders. I live off Suk south of Jomtien. We're named this stretch of road "Death Highway". Soooooooo many accidents. It's unreal. Most are never reported.

From Naklua to Stattahip, but baht buses run until about midnight. But it's a long, slow ride. Not sure what the last regular bus is....maybe another member can help out? Even from the bus station on N. Pattaya road, the local bus is slooooow. Give yourself plenty of time.