Naked And Crazed Woman Found On Top Floor Of Condominium In Jomtien

Rimmer

Naked and crazed woman found on top floor of condominium in Jomtien

naked-5.jpg

PATTAYA:--Early on Monday Morning Police were called to the roof area of a 16-storey condominium in Jomtien to assist a woman who was naked and appeared suicidal.

Officers made their way to the top floor of View Talay 1 Condominium Building B and watched as security guards attempted to negotiate with the woman who appeared to be in an incoherent state.

After 1 hour Police and rescue services were able to approach the woman who was given a towel to place over her bare body. Her real name or age is not known but she is thought to reside in a 14th floor apartment and is known by other residents as “Lana”.

Security Guards, who first spotted her on the roof during their routine patrol, attempted to approach the woman

Full story:--http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/66892/naked-crazed-woman-top-floor-condominium-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-11-26

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Always Pattaya! clap2.gif

I just love Pattaya , only there you can see crazy people like that ....

It was actually Jomtien, but i guess some people just can't resist having a dig at Pattaya - regardless of their lack of geographical knowledge!

Higher quality crazies in Jomtien?

Nice to see foreign men aren't the only naked jumpers.

(Sorry, nice isn't really the right word here, but you know what I mean)

How do you know she was going to jump, maybe thought there was a nudist colony up there.

Always Pattaya! clap2.gif

I just love Pattaya , only there you can see crazy people like that ....

It was actually Jomtien, but i guess some people just can't resist having a dig at Pattaya - regardless of their lack of geographical knowledge!

envy is eating their heart out Lenny. let's show some compassion for the poor sods laugh.png

There was a naked Thai woman in the elevator in my building one evening a few months ago. She didn't seem to be crazy though and she said "Good night" in English when she got out at her floor. Very odd.

the blessings of living in a condo tongue.png

There was a naked Thai woman in the elevator in my building one evening a few months ago. She didn't seem to be crazy though and she said "Good night" in English when she got out at her floor. Very odd.

So have you been riding up & down your lift at night since hoping for a repeat?

It certainly makes the trip more interesting.