Benelli Tnt 600 Inline-Four

Richard-BKK

Talent, ambition, sporting appeal. Here is the new 2013 Benelli 600cc: Benelli TNT 600, the long awaited four-cylinder bike of the Pesaro-Italian firm arrives to Thailand with the aim to satisfy the wishes of the most demanding riders who also pay attention to price (269,000 THB).

The-2013-Benelli-TNT600_Italian-Dream_1.jpg

• Like 1

So am I correct in thinking a Chinese company bought bennili which was originally Italian built,so now these bikes are built in china but still promote the Italian name but in real life terms they are completely different bikes built andassembled with different parts and in a different country I.e china

• Like 2

You get all that and more at a lower price with an ER6.

While many like the ER6 because it is made here and thus affordable the engine has the charisma of a Kubota water pump. Sure it is reliable and everything and will "pump water " all day long. So whatever you get for whatever price is it more desirable than a Benelli?

This being said I do not believe that Benelli Italy ever made a 600. So the question is, What engine is it? An old R6 copy?

The TNT 1100 is one of the prettiest bikes, so can a Chinese one carry it off. Do the Chinese, as a nation, have the same charismatic style as the Italians? Does a Benelli or even a Ducati still have charisma if it is made in China?

Will the exhaust system be something worked on by Italians as if it is a musical instrument or will the Chinese simply weld some tubing together?

• Like 2

While many like the ER6 because it is made here and thus affordable the engine has the charisma of a Kubota water pump. Sure it is reliable and everything and will "pump water " all day long. So whatever you get for whatever price is it more desirable than a Benelli?

This being said I do not believe that Benelli Italy ever made a 600. So the question is, What engine is it? An old R6 copy?

The TNT 1100 is one of the prettiest bikes, so can a Chinese one carry it off. Do the Chinese, as a nation, have the same charismatic style as the Italians? Does a Benelli or even a Ducati still have charisma if it is made in China?

Will the exhaust system be something worked on by Italians as if it is a musical instrument or will the Chinese simply weld some tubing together?

Go to the motor show and have a look.. I thought it looked OK. But admittedly I didn't spend a lot if time looking. As it is not the style of bike that I want.

sent from my Q6

Anyway it's Aprilia frame with Yamaha engine !!

So nothing made in China in this bike !!!

Still Nippon- Italian product

Since yesterday the only 4line you can drive was 20 years old cb400

This Benelli have good quality/price ratio

And also I am Italian who live in Thailand so I match with Italian - Asian bike!!!! 555

Benelli, although not the best Italian brand in the 60-80 Benelli had a nice 650:

benelli-tornado-650-s-04.jpg

and IMHO an ugly 750 six cylinders

655px-Benelli750seiwiki.jpg

• Like 1

ppl get excited when they here OOHHH Benelli. In the end this is the same thing happened with many once famous brand names. Chinese buying the name and using it for their products outside its a Benelli but inside its a chinese.... dont want to judge chinese quaility in genreal but i woudlnt trust it. Problem is these are real Chinese companies, not under western management which products still fine even though coming from china.

Go to the motor show and have a look

You are joking? Right. All that way out of town, no public transport, crap parking, blocked expressway on Saturday! Next we will be playing Futsal in Minburi!

lol i thought the same never made it there but the trip there seem adventurous. Another thai genius MegaProject.

And also I am Italian who live in Thailand so I match with Italian - Asian bike!!!! 555

God I hope you're being sarcastic. They are just copies of the frame and engine. At best made under license.

sent from my Q6

• Like 1

The engine is from Qianjing/Keeway, isn't it?

Where do you get your information, it's from Yamaha?

The design is 'cloned ' from the Shiver, the engine manufactured in China. Maybe a clone from the Yamaha XJS, but 'from Yamaha'?

Your source, please.

It's looking good, like other Keeways, too. But the service......!

Richard reminds me of the thai people... Always trying to sell you shit you don't really want.

But, you know, that is only, because 'you' are using the wrong language, to express yourself:

NO-I-DON-T-WANT-A-F*-K-N-SUIT,-TUK-TUK-OR-MASSAGE--T-Shirts.png

Use Arabic, Indian and Thai, instead.

And make it a 'maybe', for the last one whistling.gif

Edited by noob7
  • Like 1

{b}Let's give this bike a change, before burning it down as Chinese crap.[/b]

When Benelli started (in the 70's/80's) with 500 4 inlines they where a sort of copy of Honda's 4 inlines. back then they were not top quality bikes but still not really bad.

I kinda like the old Benelli's: the 750 sei and later 900 sei,collectors bikes right know.

It's an endless discusion those Chines bikes, but with the proper "Western" know how i'm pretty sure in a few years there will be good quality Chinese produced bikes.

But when that time comes price levels will be higher.

It's not the bike, I'm worried about. It's every single part. And much more, the service behind!

Check out, what people write about Keeway motos in your country.

And what to expect in these 'work has no value' areas.

Also think about :The triple Cylinder Benellis still are manufactured in Italy. This is a total new product line in china.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's a very nice looking bike, but I'll give other people a chance, before I even consider, to test drive one.

And btw.: I would love to buy a new 4 Cylinder 600cc for a reasonable price, in Thailand. But not at any cost!

Edited by noob7

The components are Chinese made copies. You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.
  • Like 1

Just out of interest I saw a second hand Benelli for sale in a shop in Pattaya a few weeks ago. Not sure what it was, streetfighter style around 1000cc by the looks of it, looked pretty nice.

Wow. It's only been for sale 1day and someone is reselling already :D:lol::blink:

sent from my Q6