Laos Dark Beer

Finlaco

Anyone know where its currently available in Bangkok at a supermarket? I just purchased the last 3 from Big C (opposite Central World) THB48.

(to the more mature members of TV - you don't have to reply to every posting, unless you have something of value to add, no one really cares if you like or don't like Laos Dark beer)

Thanks

Edited by Finlaco

jbrain - which Macro? u sure its the dark one and not the original one?

Any Makro as I understand they have the same price at every branch.

The original is cheaper.

I think it's 928 Bht for the dark and something like 868 for the regular.

Hey, l will reply if l want bah.gif .

Lao Dark is the best beer in our part of the world.

OK. smile.png

its ok - we all need a social outlet - no need to feel lonely and marginalised - thanks for your contribution, it helps a lot

Dee ma, made my day. thumbsup.gif .................................bah.gif

Great beer,I know where I get my supplies but certainly won't be telling anyone on here,why would I?

maybe u and Transam can get together and share a six pack -- no need for yee both to live in loneliness and sadness -- there is more to life than posting on TV

Great beer,I know where I get my supplies but certainly won't be telling anyone on here,why would I?

maybe u and Transam can get together and share a six pack -- no need for yee both to live in loneliness and sadness -- there is more to life than posting on TV

Yee?

Have we gone back in time to Victorian London here or were you previously employed as the town crier?

• Like 1

Hey, l will reply if l want bah.gif .

Lao Dark is the best beer in our part of the world.

OK. smile.png

its ok - we all need a social outlet - no need to feel lonely and marginalised - thanks for your contribution, it helps a lot

Hes not lonely, I also like it and I also will reply if I so choose....which I do....so ner.

''Yee gods Badrick, another cunning plan eh'' laugh.png

I like the punters that variously throw out 'Villa Market' or 'Makro' on some notion that everyone knows where they live and where their local Villa or Makro is.

The OP was kind enough to suggest that he is somewhere near Big-C @ Central World. If he is willing to drive to Pattaya, I know where he can buy it by the box.... and cheaper than Makro Pattaya who may have it in stock. It is always better to have someone local to go check since Makro Pattaya stock control is a subject of furious debate.

BTW, Makro in Udon never has stocked either variety, but I used to get it in by minivan from 'the source' over the river.

In my case, as the Rolling Stones (almost) sang, "I used to love Beer Lao Dark, but it's all over now."

I like the punters that variously throw out 'Villa Market' or 'Makro' on some notion that everyone knows where they live and where their local Villa or Makro is.

The OP was kind enough to suggest that he is somewhere near Big-C @ Central World. If he is willing to drive to Pattaya, I know where he can buy it by the box.... and cheaper than Makro Pattaya who may have it in stock. It is always better to have someone local to go check since Makro Pattaya stock control is a subject of furious debate.

BTW, Makro in Udon never has stocked either variety, but I used to get it in by minivan from 'the source' over the river.

In my case, as the Rolling Stones (almost) sang, "I used to love Beer Lao Dark, but it's all over now."

Does that mean you found something better than beer Lao dark ?

Where can I get Dickens Cider?....I heard its widely available in Thailand

Don't know about Dickens, but Chonburi Makro have magners in and a fresh batch of London Pride for anyone interested. No Laos in at the moment though.

But BlackpuddingBertha post that he has seen Beer Laos at Makro today, and I think he is based in Pattaya.

Don't know about Dickens, but Chonburi Makro have magners in and a fresh batch of London Pride for anyone interested. No Laos in at the moment though.

But BlackpuddingBertha post that he has seen Beer Laos at Makro today, and I think he is based in Pattaya.

Sorry my wrong, read Chonburi for Pattaya.

Oh boy, that just went over your head didnt it.

Here....

cheesy.gif

Edited by krisb