8-Pin Pci-E Power Cable?

Crushdepth

Anyone know where I can get an 8-pin PCI-E power cable (need for graphics card). I've tried Fortune and Pantip but no luck. One shop told me they are a 'non standard accessory', which seemed odd as he was selling power supplies that use them!

Surely they must be available somewhere?

Thanks, I've actually got the dual molex to 8 cable but I'm a bit hesitant to use it. This card draws nearly 300 watts under load (nearly 400 on the alt overclocked bios) and the molex connectors on my power supply are all ganged off one cable, which already has a couple of drives and DVD hanging off it already. Part of the power would be handled by the second 6-pin connection (card runs off two power connections, one 6-pin and one 8-pin) but I'm not sure the cable could cope with the additional current for the 8-pin connection or not.

The 6 to 8 connector might be the go. I've got a spare 6 cable which was helping run my previous card sitting there doing nothing.

u can easily find it at pantip or fortune

The 8-pin connector cable? If so, can you suggest a shop, I looked pretty thoroughly and nobody had the faintest about it.

Thanks.

Edited by Crushdepth