Get Health Insurance Once Already Pregnant To Cover Related Costs ? Which One ? Bupa ?

Fgis

Hi,

I'm not pregnant but a Thai friend is.

She just found that she has no health insurance with her office, but is it too late to pay for BUPA or other health insurance ?

I guess that no insurance covers pregnanccy but will insurance cover related costs or complications ?

A Thai can give birth for free at anny Thai hospital even if she has a job and salary ? Can she select SIRIRAJ, CHULA or POLICE HOSPITAL that seem to ne the best public hospitals in Bangkok ? (any queue there ?)

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not so helpful :-(

Hugely helpful if you're willing to learn. You don't have a clue about how insurance works.

Obviously he/she doesnt have a clue - HENCE the question! so if you have nothing usefull to add do us a favour...............

Yet another thaivisa senior member with poor reading comprehension . My post was useful because I told the OP that cheechoo spoke truth. What else is there to add?

Not so helpful :-(

Hugely helpful if you're willing to learn. You don't have a clue about how insurance works.

Obviously he/she doesnt have a clue - HENCE the question! so if you have nothing usefull to add do us a favour...............

Yet another thaivisa senior member with poor reading comprehension . My post was useful because I told the OP that cheechoo spoke truth. What else is there to add?

My reading comprehension is perfectly sound - perhaps he did speak the truth. I belive this was not the question, perhaps context should be explained in detail to you. As a non senior member perhaps it was lost on you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...