Red-Shirt Co-Leader Arisman Gets Jail Sentence For Defaming Abhisit

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're accused of the wrong crime, it doesn't matter how much money you have - you're not going to get bail and you are going to be found guilty. Unless, of course, you committed the crime whilst wearing a yellow polo shirt, in which case an exception may be made.

Two words 'Redbull Heir.'

He killed a cop with a race car on the streets, while coked out and drunk,

and then tried to have his servant take the fall.

and hasn't, yet, even had to post bail...

What is this about a wrong or right crime?

• Like 1

Full of denial and other malodorous stuff...............

No kidding, the government didn't use snipers.......

To the best of my knowledge the government has no snipers. Maybe Yingluck has hired some?

I don't believe denial has an odour.

porky pie must be something you brits understand

we call em big fat lies

in this case, its not

i think even your favorite yellow rag dared to publish the news on the government snipers in 2010

I'm not yellow shirt and I don't follow their media.

Brit?

Arisman will take his place in thai history as the symbolic figurehead of thai freedom fighters and democracy supporters.

He prized the lid from the can of thai iniquity for all the world to see wht was really going on in thailand.

He made the stand and had the guts and wherewithall to say "enough is enought, it stops here"

The thai incumbant terrorists were foolish enough to take him on.

How can you defame anyone who has the principles and lack of respect for democracy, law, and order that abisit does?

Arisman will take his place in thai history as the symbolic figurehead of thai freedom fighters and democracy supporters.

He prized the lid from the can of thai iniquity for all the world to see wht was really going on in thailand.

He made the stand and had the guts and wherewithall to say "enough is enought, it stops here"

How can you defame anyone who has the principles and lack of respect for democracy, law, and order that abisit does?

Hope he becomes a martyr after his execution.

• Like 1

If you believe that I have a Brooklyn bridge you can buy,

and put in your own tollbooth to collect from the trafic. rolleyes.gifwhistling.gifrolleyes.gif

Surely the funniest quote of the year. The portly Arisaman, so brave on stage inciting the crowd to bring an empty bottle each to Bangkok where they could fill it with petrol. He followed that heroism by hiding in Cambodia for several months.I do hope his wife isn't caught up in the rice mortgage scam where her close aide Rathanit has been implicated.

• Like 1

Well, what can be said? Red Shirt History is a tale full of sound and fury...

Better than the yellow fiction here.....................???

Obviously Shakespeare goes right over some people's head...

And what would be that fiction you are talking about?

While you are at it you may want to substantiate anything you say.

substantiate

likewise, or what

porky pie must be something you brits understand

we call em big fat lies

in this case, its not

i think even your favorite yellow rag dared to publish the news on the government snipers in 2010

I'm not yellow shirt and I don't follow their media.

Brit?

the nation

substantiate

likewise, or what

Since you claim that A) Abhisit stole power and B ) He ordered the killing of Red Shirts the onus is on you to substantiate your allegations with facts and a coherent argument. Can you?

Edited by AleG

substantiate

likewise, or what

Since you claim that A) Abhisit stole power and B ) He ordered the killing of Red Shirts the onus is on you to substantiate your allegations with facts and a coherent argument. Can you?

dude, you and everyone else knows how he came to power so stop playing dumb. as for b, i never claimed that he did that in 2009, arisman did, and i just said that it would be hard to prove

but it looks like he might get charged for that from 2010 - guess you know where to find that info. just click on the big yellow/white logo in the upper left corner of your browser

dude, you and everyone else knows how he came to power so stop playing dumb. as for b, i never claimed that he did that in 2009, arisman did, and i just said that it would be hard to prove

but it looks like he might get charged for that from 2010 - guess you know where to find that info. just click on the big yellow/white logo in the upper left corner of your browser

So the answer is no then.

"I never claimed that he did that in 2009"

Just to point out that former-PM Abhisit came-to-power in December-2008, not during 2009, so one would be correct to say that he didn't steal power in 2009, whatever one thinks of the election of the Dem-led coalition-government, or indeed of former-PM Somchai's stab-in-the-back accession to power earlier in the same year. rolleyes.gif

No mate.

Arisman will take his place in history as an foul mouthed, obese, failed singer wobbling his way down a hotel, fleeing justice to his fatherland Cambodia.

His only remaining use to Thai society would be being boiled down to make candles for the poor

Just to point out that former-PM Abhisit came-to-power in December-2008, not during 2009, so one would be correct to say that he didn't steal power in 2009, whatever one thinks of the election of the Dem-led coalition-government, or indeed of former-PM Somchai's stab-in-the-back accession to power earlier in the same year. rolleyes.gif

Apologies, on re-reading this, I realise I'd misunderstood the preceeding post.

Please therefore ignore my own post.

Another one who pretends that Arisman's video does not exist urging the burning down of Bangkok.

This red cheerleader seems to have got his politics from watching old episodes of Citizen Smith at Crazy Dave's.

Right On!

post-17813-0-09762300-1354886650_thumb.j

Another one who pretends that Arisman's video does not exist urging the burning down of Bangkok.

This red cheerleader seems to have got his politics from watching old episodes of Citizen Smith at Crazy Dave's.

Right On!

post-17813-0-09762300-1354886650_thumb.j

Wolfie!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect App

Abhisit was just the front man for the desperate actions of the privy council, army and pro establishment business groups.

You think he wanted to get the job by having to deal with snakes like newin.

And believe me they had stuff on newin to make him jump.

Abhisit was just the front man for the desperate actions of the privy council, army and pro establishment business groups.

You think he wanted to get the job by having to deal with snakes like newin.

And believe me they had stuff on newin to make him jump.

Even if all you write is true (and I doubt it), he was still elected by a majority of MPs, which is a legitimate path to power.

correction, the answer is that you understand perfectly are just being obtuse

Apologies, on re-reading this, I realise I'd misunderstood the preceeding post.

Please therefore ignore my own post.

cool - easy to mix up the years and the events

seems to be a repetitive conflict, vicious cycle

• Like 1

No. The answer is that you cannot backup your proclamations with any supporting facts and therefore lack credibility

No. The answer is that you cannot backup your proclamations with any supporting facts and therefore lack credibility

that is just a load of crap.

fan-boys just ignoring the facts

again

WOW a year in jail for saying somthing that the EX p,m didn't like but if your a hi-so and dady has lots of conections and lots of cash then you can kill 9 inocent people and get a 2 year "SUSPENDED" sentence, & 40 hours comunity service, YEP there's justice in there?

what a joke!!!

cheesy.gif