Problems With True Move H Speed

StevenHeidbriderSr

Topped off my true Move Sim Dec 2nd even tho my speed had been slow as i assumed it was on my end BUT after a couple of days of dealing with technicians and resetting EVERYTHING on my system True move finally said that Nong Khai has a problem that WILL NOT be fixed until Dec 21st.

Anyone else having problems? I cant view any Youtube video and .12 mbps is THE best down speed i can get at this time.

• 1 month later...

I use to have a True Move aircard. Got really sporatic and unpredictable download rates. They offered me a promotional rate and when it expired, i ended up oweing over 3500 baht for a month's use. Got fed up trying to deal with them at their Big C location in Ubon. Biggest mistake was having to sign a contract with them. They threatened to sue my wife because she used her Thai ID card to register for the contract. Big mistake.

So now, I am using an even slower DTAC aircard, but at least I am not on contract with them. (I op another topic on the Issan forum about looking for a faster internet where I live.)