Happy Valentine's Day

Ijustwannateach

Shouldn't we have a Valentine's Day thread, too?

I gave roses, and I got 'em, too. What a lovely day, as I wasn't expecting either at the beginning of the day.

Wherever you are, whatever your romantic status is, Happy Valentine's Day! Heck, if you're not dating already, pick a random person and give him a rose. It'll make you feel better.

:o:D :D

"Steven"

Shouldn't we have a Valentine's Day thread, too?

I gave roses, and I got 'em, too. What a lovely day, as I wasn't expecting either at the beginning of the day.

Wherever you are, whatever your romantic status is, Happy Valentine's Day! Heck, if you're not dating already, pick a random person and give him a rose. It'll make you feel better.

:o:D :D

"Steven"

....Or her..... :D:D

redrus

After a fairly uneventful day, in which I was unable to get any private time to do shopping, my soul-mate suddenly jumped up from his home-office desk at about 7p.m. with the announcement, "I gotta go buy a phone card," and jumped on his motorbike for a trip downtown.

"Ah, my chance!" I thought. I jumped on MY motorbike and in our little village store found the cutest teddy bear, and 3 white-stemmed roses they had on stock especially for the day.

I had just finished arranging a card, teddy bear, and roses on his desk (and had Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me" playing in the background), when I heard Mr. Soul-mate's bike drive up.

Not only did he get his phone card, but he walked in with one of those huge Swenson's ice cream cakes I've only dreamed about, but was never willing to pay for--and a wide Thai grin that beamed "Happy Valentine's Day, Soul-Mate!"

May all your Valentines be just as sweet, this year!

Ah, slurp. :o