Gaming Computer - Where To Buy?

CanadianChicken

Panthip Plaza on Petchaburi road opposite soi 15. From Emporium take Skytrain to Ratchathewi station (N1) exit 4, 10 minutes walk or 20 Baht motorcycle ride from there.

And they have gaming computers there?

there is no specialize gaming store there but basically Pantip Plaza is a IT building here you can find all sorts of IT products there.

you might not find what all your gaming need in a single shop you just have to shop around the whole building to look for a particular products for your gaming need or as Spoonman advise talk to invadeit might be a better

You would get a lot more replies in the Internet, computers, communication, technology forum but anyway.... yes there are hundreds of computer shops at Pantip. A walk around will soon turn up some shops selling gaming orientated computers i.e. look for shops with displays of large flashy cases, huge fans and heatsinks, if you know anything about computers then they are easy to spot. The best known shops to look out for would be Jedi and Busitek. A quick search of topics on the computer forum will turn up many references to these two stores so if in Bangkok then there is no need to purchase online.

http://www.jedicool.com/

http://www.busitek.com/

I am just waiting for him to mention that he is indeed very handsome.

And when he does you will give him a special price on a gaming computer?

No I am attracted to girls, and i do not have any gaming computer for sale.

I just remember reading his other posts were he used to point out that he was very handsome, usually out of the blue with no reason, so I figured he might do it in this thread as well.

Hardware is expensive as hell in Thailand, both in Pantip and all of the online retailers. Especially "gaming hardware" eg. extra fast ram, top-end GFX-Cards etc..

If i was you i would combine it with a visa run, or take the chance ordering it from the States/Taiwan/Hong Kong, myself and friends had loads of stuff coming through customs, without extra tax. National postal services v/tracking seems to get by easier than FedEx/UPS, why i don't know.

Many retailers, especially ones on Ebay will ship the hardware in one parcel, and the invoice/papers/etc in a separate envelope(This can sometimes help if its opened, and the seller put's a reduced value on the parcel - but not always).

If opened and they decide to tax you, then Import tax on electronics is normally around 20-30% +7% tax, if they follow the law and 100% of the value, if they feel like screwing you over wai2.gif - the right values are here: http://igtf.customs.go.th/igtf/en/main_frame.jsp

Some countries like China have exempted import-tax, on some items but then you need some paperwork from the seller.

I imported an Alienware m18x fro t he states - was a bit of a ball-ache to get the payment authorised etc but in the end worked out ok, i bounced it off a re-shipping company in the US and they repackaged it, put my customs declaration on it and it came through with minimal import duty...

Otherwise i'd suggest Jedicool or InvadeIT