What Is The Best Time To Visit Phraya Nakhon Cave?

nathoudu38

Hello!

I want to know what is the best time to visit the temple of Phraya Nakhon Cave?

I intend to take pictures and I like the light is directly on the temple and not a side.

Here is an example of good photos:

tour7.jpgPhraya_Nakhon_Cave.png

Here's what I wish I did not have:

1157472904.jpg

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

Be there around 9.30 am and you will get sunlight on a temple roof. It will double your pleasure of visiting this cave. Keep in mind that you need some extra time to walk over the mountain (about 700 meters up and down or hire boat to avoid climbing) to reach the entrance to the cave and then another 400 meters climbing to the cave.

What do you think? it is always good for 9:30? Thank you!

Of course not. Did you read response #3? The sun's path across the sky changes with the seasons. If it didn't there would be no reason for celestially aligned structures such as stonehenge, or this view in Manhatten would either happen every day of the year or none of the days:

stone10_med.jpg

Instead it happens 2 days a year.

Now, to answer you question. Find photos on the net with the light you want and that have intact EXIF data. Read the exposure date and time from the EXIF. What is EXIF and how do you read it? Google is your friend.

First place I'd start the search for EXIF is Google Earth. Can't post a photo without longitude and latitude. Seems to me if the upload process didn't strip that out of the EXIF the rest of the exposure data might also be there.