House Or Apartment For Rent In Chanthaburi

salsnowen

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are currently looking for a house or apartment to rent in Chanthaburi, close to the loca/outdoor market. We are living in River Guest House in Chanthaburi Town at the moment, our maximum price would be 8000 THB. Any help would be much appreciated. We would like a fully functional house meaning with bathroom, bedroom, living space, kitchen, wifi/internet etc.

Thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I jump in and hijack this - we're looking for pretty much exactly the same and google is strangely lacking. In fact, just had a cold shiver, this is almost a pre-google moment, must be a sign that Chanthaburi is the place to be! Darn it, now we'll have to eat Durian, and we all know how thats going to end up.. (fortunately we have a bit of time to sort it out, not needing something until July, but looking for a 6 month or so rent just in case someone in the know is reading! smile.png )

Much appreciated

Hi Kiwis, I can not help my self as I am not prepared to recommend anything. What I know is available the land lord is challenged when it comes to returning deposits coffee1.gif..... I do have some friends in Chant that I can ask next weekend. There are some estates that have a few expats in them, not my cup of tea but there are plenty of places available for about 5000B, 3 bedroom and less than 2 years old. I am not sure about furnished though, but you can deck a place out with Ikea chip-board stuff really cheaply if only for 6 months. Please say what you are looking for here or in a PM. I will try and dig out some pics so you have an idea and on the same wave length for what cost. Do you need to be in Chant or can you look at one of the many beach areas?

Cheers. CLB thumbsup.gif

• 6 months later...

Chao Lao , I,m planning to move down Jan/ Feb next year , Chan or Chao Lao or another beach area would be fine , be good to have a contact or two for help finding a place , in Chiang Mai now , but not averse to staying in a weekly /monthly hotel / guest house , while looking around......................... anyone ? Barry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...