3 Month Accommodation Options?

btowny

Hey guys,

Just finished 3 months in Chiang Mai and hoping to spend 3 more in Pattaya. Can anyone recommend accommodation between 5000-10,000 baht a month. I know it's not a massive budget but it got me a room with ac, cable tv and internet in chiang mai.

Also interested to here from people with a spare room to rent.

Cheers

Hi

There`s usually some rooms available on soi 27 naklua within your price range.

Air con, TV cable, some with internet some not.

A couple also on adjoining soi 25.

It is under 10 minutes walk to Wong Amat beach, although there are bars, restaurants and nightlife here, for more central Pattaya you would need to take a bahtbus, about 10 minutes and 10 baht.

There are many in Nirun Condo, on Soi Arunothai (Central Pattaya) which you can get from around 4,000 - 5,000 Baht (ish) per month. You won't see dolphins frollicking in the bay, or herds of wilderbeast roaming the plains from your baclony, but they serve their purpose well enough for many though.

http://budgetcondopattaya.com/en/Where-are-Nirun-Condo/2227

Hi

There`s usually some rooms available on soi 27 naklua within your price range.

Air con, TV cable, some with internet some not.

A couple also on adjoining soi 25.

It is under 10 minutes walk to Wong Amat beach, although there are bars, restaurants and nightlife here, for more central Pattaya you would need to take a bahtbus, about 10 minutes and 10 baht.

If you're OK with Naklua, I use a place called SP Mansion. Here is a link for Google maps: https://maps.google.com/maps/place?ftid=0x3102be08b8556f59:0x1303d84aba9ce030&q=12.956869,100.895186&ved=0CA4Q-gswAA&sa=X&ei=FHbJUKaUG66fiAekzIHIBw&sig2=XRFHRP8qwNunF0T9_orXDA

Rooms come with everything, pretty much, 4500 pm + bills.