Welcome Back

sunholidaysun1

Seeing as so many of you want us old boys to come back to the Chiang Rai Forum , I thought I would be the first to return and hope that the bitching , nastyness, derogatory comments and general unfriendly and unsporting behaviour has ceased . If not, then merry christmas and see you in the after life.

As for my old friends who still refuse to post here anymore , Please come back guys and lets have some fun like we did before.

Allah Akba

Sun.

After reading a few of your posts just now I think we may have met at a recent golf event a friend invited me to, ring a bell?

The local thaivisa forum was discussed for a few minutes at one point and the general consensus was that most people won't be posting so your appeal may fall on deaf ears. I hope I'm wrong though, would be a shame for so many people with local knowledge to not share their information, suggestions and opinions.

Welcome back Sunny, I'm happy to start with a clean sheet with anybody.

I actually missed your early morning posts describing your nights carousing in the fleshpots of Chiang Rai.

The think is with the Chiang Rai forum is that there's a natural turn over of members anyway, new members will always arrive seeking local information.... and let's face it... where else is there to go... and quite a few will stay.

I hate to make predictions but if I'm still around in 10 years I'll still be posting here...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...