Apartment In Chiang Mai From 5000 To 10000 Baht

kaobang

i will move to Chiang Mai on february.i am looking for a studio apartment,possibly with swimming pool in the complex.max 10000 baht per month

i am googling it right now and looks like nice studio apartments are cheaper than Bangkok

Nimmanhaemin area(not too far from the "salad corner")would be a perfect location.

Kad Suan Kaew (Central) good location as well

Edited by kaobang

You can probably find a studio apartment (40 square metres) for under 10,000 baht at Nakorn

Ping Condominium just of of Huay Kaew Road. There is a swimming pool on the fifth floor.

Great convenient location in an older building if you don't have your own transportation.

I was going to suggest Nakorn Ping, as well. While the building is older, many of the units have been renovated and they keep the condition of the pool top notch. Not a good pool for lounging (no deck furniture) but a pretty good pool for lap swimming. The other swimmers are very considerate -- better than what I encountered when I swam at a much larger hotel pool and had to deal with guests (and their kids) on holiday.

I saw one thing lacking in too many condos and I passed them by. You had to recline on the bed to watch TV. For me there must be a sofa across from the TV. Yes, the rent may be a bit more but it's worth it. On the other hand if you invite a gal to come and watch TV... biggrin.png

You normally get what you pay for in life. There are some nicely renovated apartments for around 5k a month in PP and SR condos near the station

A lot of farangs living there and easy to get into town. Not everybody's cup of tea, but some good value for money. Anyone agree ?