Pups

A couple of months ago I was at the top of the garden when I saw a motorcycle stop and dump two sacks. I thought they were dumping rubbish but it turned out to be five puppies and their mother.

Mum stayed around to look after them for a while but has now disappeared. They spend most of the time in the shrubbery, a little food is supplied to keep them going and most of their protein will come from the ample supply of bugs in the area.

The little black runt of the pack had a limp and wasn’t looking too good this morning. More than likely this would be due to the speeding cars and motorcycles. He wasn’t there this afternoon. I will look out for him tomorrow.

I can’t believe how friendly they have become over a short time.

They are in the Najomtien/Sattahip areapost-9958-0-40531000-1355655385_thumb.jppost-9958-0-93594000-1355655400_thumb.jppost-9958-0-64699400-1355655412_thumb.jp

lovely dog family. how are they now?

Hi, They are fine and getting bigger every day, they are now traveling further afield so I think they will go their seperate ways.

Another little bitch turned up on the land next door, she can stay there safe, so she now has my attention untill she puts a little weight on.