Search For Landfilling / Landscaping Company Around Pakchong

Hi everybody,

Land has been purchased, the builder is ready to start, the plans have been approved but the land itself is not ready.

I need a landfilling company who could fill-up the land which is sloped 3m down on one edge, 2m on the other. Need approx 1000 m3, only 6-wheel trucks allowed. Location is 7m south of Muaklek, between Pakchong and Saraburi, 5min from Mitraphap highway, roughly halfway between Bangkok and Korat.

Company needs to carry out a proper filling, incl compressing, equalizing.

Any idea which company could do this job ? Nice reward for anybody who would lead me to a successful contact.

Thanks, Pranome

"the builder is ready to start".

It can be done, in my opinion actually better before! filling the land.

Start building on the original land which is settled over many years. Then backfill.

If the builder start building upon freshly filled land you are sure to have problems later.

When land is filled you should leave it to settle at least one raining season, preferably 2 or 3, and then still it will settle over the years causing problems.

"the builder is ready to start".

It can be done, in my opinion actually better before! filling the land.

Start building on the original land which is settled over many years. Then backfill.

If the builder start building upon freshly filled land you are sure to have problems later.

When land is filled you should leave it to settle at least one raining season, preferably 2 or 3, and then still it will settle over the years causing problems.

Dear Khun Jean,

Thank you very much. Yes, you are right. The builder has also told us about this advantage. He will start with the foundation on the existing soil.

However, we still need to backfill later and need a company to do this. We are looking for such a company but can't find it because we are not in Thailand at this moment, and this kind of companies do not have a website. Best is we get a hint from somebody who knows the area. Please let me know if you know how to find.

Best wishes for 2013 / 2556, Pranome

Try this company Cordia Co. LTD - they do landscape construction which inciudes excavating

and fill. They are located in Minburi - a 'suburb' of Bangkok. If they can come to your jobsite

then they can likely refer you to a company closer to your area...

Cordia Co Ltd

Category : Landscape Designers

Address

82/23 Moo 3 Raminthra Khwang Min Buri Khet Min Buri Bangkok 10510 Phone : 029187576-7,029074066-7 Fax : 029186556,029187563 e-mail : [email protected] Working hour : Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30

Try this company Cordia Co. LTD - they do landscape construction which inciudes excavating

and fill. They are located in Minburi - a 'suburb' of Bangkok. If they can come to your jobsite

then they can likely refer you to a company closer to your area...

Cordia Co Ltd

Category : Landscape Designers

Address

82/23 Moo 3 Raminthra Khwang Min Buri Khet Min Buri Bangkok 10510 Phone : 029187576-7,029074066-7 Fax : 029186556,029187563 e-mail : [email protected] Working hour : Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30

JDGRUEN, Thank you.

We will give it a try and let you know the outcome. Wish you an exciting sylvester and a happy new year. Pranome