Dr Aree(Dentist),where Is She?

sanook 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think sanook thought she might be moved to another clinic or opened one herself... Which is an information you unlikely to receive from a receptionist paid by PIH, as they will recommend you another dentist who works there.

I'm also a big fan of Dr.Aree. Anyway, she is no longer available for unpredictable time. Until she is back I'll go to Dr. Wongsapat PIH.

The guy is also very carefully. Dr. Wongsapat was recommended to me by Dr.Aree.

Edited by uwe_rayong

I think sanook thought she might be moved to another clinic or opened one herself... Which is an information you unlikely to receive from a receptionist paid by PIH, as they will recommend you another dentist who works there.

I'm also a big fan of Dr.Aree. Anyway, she is no longer available for unpredictable time. Until she is back I'll go to Dr. Wongsapat PIH.

The guy is also very carefully. Dr. Wongsapat was recommended to me by Dr.Aree.

Yes, Dr. Wongsapat gets my thumbs-up as well.

If you were a patient of hers then you would surely have her card and contact numbers wouldn't you ? I certainly did.

As to her having a separate clinic, I know she had this for some years when working at PIH as we discussed it at times.

• 5 months later...

The lovely Dr. Aree is my all time favorite dentist (been seeing her since '06") so I was very sad to get the following reply from her yesterday:

Dear. Mr. Jim?

My

mom sick,so I don't wok at PIH .but I can refer you to Dr.

Wongsapat(who I trust) ,he works at PIH.Would you like to book an

appointment with him??may this time need to fix all?

Best Regards

Aree

• Like 1

The other point is that she can't really be seen to be "stealing" patients from PIH. Now of course her family are not exactly short of a bob or two but I doubt she's packed up dentistry for good and is plucking cassava out of the back yard somewhere up in the boonies.

However, for Pattaya centric folk, Dr Aree and her singing ways may well be a thing of the past.

• Like 2