Good Massage In Bangkok

kaobang

Tony's at sukhumvit 23 near Terminal 21 shopping center (BTS Asok). No nonsense massage. 100 baht for foot or Thai.

100baht for 1 hour? wow that is a good price for Bangkok.

My normal place is 200

It's really too cheap...

I go to a nearby massage for 150/hour plus 50 for a tip, they do a good job. The only thing I don't like about there is their seats... which do not bend.

Anyone has any experience with the Urban near Asoke station? They seem like a pro.

Edited by nima

And why would the location not be important in such a big city? If she is staying in Sukhumvit, she would surely not go all the way to say Don Mueang for a foot massage.

my taiwanese friend will be soon in Bangkok,and she is looking for a good massage shop

can you suggest a good one(location not important)?

Tony's at sukhumvit 23 near Terminal 21 shopping center (BTS Asok). No nonsense massage. 100 baht for foot or Thai.

My normal place is 200

It's really too cheap...

I go to a nearby massage for 150/hour plus 50 for a tip, they do a good job. The only thing I don't like about there is their seats... which do not bend.

Anyone has any experience with the Urban near Asoke station? They seem like a pro.

If they charge 100 and the place is good then I will go there instead of the other place and I will tip them 50.

So 150 instead of 200 and the girls get the same amount of money (100) both places.

Got to support business's like this. Show them that we appreciate value.

• Like 2

My normal place is 200

It's really too cheap...

If they charge 100 and the place is good then I will go there instead of the other place and I will tip them 50.

So 150 instead of 200 and the girls get the same amount of money (100) both places.

Got to support business's like this. Show them that we appreciate value.

But if its only 100 an hour the girl may be on a lower base salary even though the tip is the same. Lets say the girls get 30%. If the massage is only 100 she makes 30 baht but if its 150 baht she makes 45 baht. You've saved 50 baht but the girl has lost 15 baht.

• Like 1

But if its only 100 an hour the girl may be on a lower base salary even though the tip is the same. Lets say the girls get 30%. If the massage is only 100 she makes 30 baht but if its 150 baht she makes 45 baht. You've saved 50 baht but the girl has lost 15 baht.

100 an hour is standard around issan and also many places in Pattaya.

They split it 50/50

so 100baht massage and girl makes 50baht.

i doubt this place is any different otherwise they wont have any staff.

there was/is a glut of 100 bt/hr places in that soi just off Onnut-toward the old Carrefour-though many have since raised to 150 ht-when the 300 bt/Day minimum came to BKK.

Just a thought-often so much lacking among TV-discussions: in 100 bt/hr shops the masseurs can do many more jobs as in 200 bt/hr shops-and in the end have more daily takings. But as another fact: many of the workers in the remaining 100 bt/hr shops are Laotians....illegal or not.

there was/is a glut of 100 bt/hr places in that soi just off Onnut-toward the old Carrefour-though many have since raised to 150 ht-when the 300 bt/Day minimum came to BKK.

Just a thought-often so much lacking among TV-discussions: in 100 bt/hr shops the masseurs can do many more jobs as in 200 bt/hr shops-and in the end have more daily takings. But as another fact: many of the workers in the remaining 100 bt/hr shops are Laotians....illegal or not.

I think they hope for take out service where they earn a little more. One fellow in a 100 baht shop has his own business card with name/photo/email.

Those ones in the soi (77/1 I believe?) are mostly crap.

• 1 year later...

Wat Po Massage on Sukhumvit soi 33. Go almost all the way into the soi, past the "artist bars" and "Teen" massage places; it's in the last group of storefronts on the right. 350 for 2 hours Thai Traditional Massage; most of the women are quite good. It's clean and with good aircon. Been going there for years (until about a year ago, they were 300 for 2 hours).

• Like 1

Go to one of the Healthland places. More expensive but much more of a proper spa setting that will probably go over well with most women.

Yes, I've been there twice. 500 baht, but its a serious 2 hour massage, feels very good afterwards.

If you really want to get expensive and nice, there is also True Spa in centralworld. But there you will be paying almost western prices (2000 baht or more).

For years I have been getting my massages at "Asom" spa and massages. This place is located in Bang Kapi, opposite NIDA, on Seri Thai road. It is very close to The Mall Bang Kapi.

I pay THB 400 for 2 hours and the fact that I keep going back for more than 10 years tells it all.

It's clean. First a girl washes your feet then asks you if you have a prefered massage lady (try No. 36) and then accompanies you to the room. There are rooms for one, two and three. I mostly go with my Missus. A hot tea and fresh cloth are supplied in your room.

After 2 hours (I often sleep) another hot tea is served.

Then I dress and pay. I give my massage lady a tip of THB 200.

• 5 months later...