Plodprasop Released On Bail In Alleged Tiger Export Case

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"“I insist that I’ve done nothing wrong for I have performed my duty. Exporting tigers to China is not wrong. Anyone who charged me with malfeasance should produce evidence to substantiate their allegations and prove whether the export has caused any damage [to the country],” he said. (MCOT online news)"

I love this legal defense.

It's not the "country damage" Slapnuts. It's the fact that you broke the law and probably profited from it.

• Like 1

When the chance comes along to get "a accident on its way to happen" off the street, and hes put right back out in the public arena again and so quickly. He does seem to have the same ability of many experienced politicans/civil servents, he leaves a bad smell behind on anything he is involved in.

Guess who's become surplus to Thaksin's requirements.

It is nearly Christmas, so hopefully the family spats will start soon.

Sorry, sorry, Buddhist nation, sorry, so that won't happen, sorry, egotistical power mongering self centred (insert expletive here, with an s on the end) could implode.

I would really like that to happen, it would be the best thing to happen for the benefit of most Thai people.

You will not save the wild tiger in Thailand by exporting captive raised tigers in the thier place. Wild Thai tiger have only small pieces of land to live in. Not enough for a good size population. What kind of a person would raise a tiger then kill it? Greedy idiots thats who.

• Like 1

You will not save the wild tiger in Thailand by exporting captive raised tigers in the thier place. Wild Thai tiger have only small pieces of land to live in. Not enough for a good size population. What kind of a person would raise a tiger then kill it? Greedy idiots thats who.

The kind of people who raise chickens, cattle, pigs, emu, deer, turkey etc. etc. In short, farmers without which you would be out foraging in the jungle for food. While i don't particularily find the practice of raising such a magnificent animal simply to use one small body part acceptable it may as another poster has already commented fulfill a demand and help save the wild population. If the whole animal can be used ie meat and fur then the farming of an animal becomes more palatable.

The lawsuit accused Plodprasop, then the Royal Forestry Department chief

If he does any jail time, I recommend Tiger Balm to alleviate the pain & suffering. :rolleyes:

I think that is for external use only. No way it's gonna help where the sun don't shine.

And in Thailand, sad to say, greedy idiots are far from extinct.
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Searched and searched but can find no trace of this court appearance........is this some kind of media blackout?

It has only been 6 months. Check again this time next year and it might have gone to court again.

The lawsuit accused Plodprasop, then the Royal Forestry Department chief

If he does any jail time, I recommend Tiger Balm to alleviate the pain & suffering. rolleyes.gif

If he has to go behind bars, then have him share with a full grown tiger. He will go tiger--BALMY

This is the same... individual that wanted to have an exotic animal buffet at the Chiang Mai zoo.

I'm sure he came to be the (putatively) richest member of Yingluck's cabinet through honest hard work and sheer brilliance.

So........I guess there is no link whatsoever between intelligence and the acquisition of massive wealth?? cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

He is truly a remarkable guy. Slicker than grease dripping in the hot afternoon sun. We all should have a keen eye on him and his further actions. He is going to be the richest Thai "minister" of all times, and maybe even will become premier. Utter negligience of all logical whim is the concept of winning badly educated masses of people. In a western country, he would be in deep trouble for what he says and acts. Maybe even in jail. Do theThais really deserve such a person inside the leading team of their country? This man has accumulated money in a criminal manner and should be prosecuted & ( and now i am joining the hang'em brigade for the first time )please delete my post i fear for my life . . .

Edited by crazygreg44
  • Like 2

This is the same... individual that wanted to have an exotic animal buffet at the Chiang Mai zoo.

I'm sure he came to be the (putatively) richest member of Yingluck's cabinet through honest hard work and sheer brilliance.

So........I guess there is no link whatsoever between intelligence and the acquisition of massive wealth?? cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Thaksin is far wealthier than any poster here, AFAIK. Does that indicate that he is more intelligent, or should we take his other characteristics into consideration?

IMHO if my dog was given a mobile phone monopoly for a developing country of 60+million people, he also would become a multi-millionaire, and his lack of intelligence would be compensated by his other traits far more desirable.

He is truly a remarkable guy. Slicker than grease dripping in the hot afternoon sun. We all should have a keen eye on him and his further actions. He is going to be the richest Thai "minister" of all times, and maybe even will become premier. Utter negligience of all logical whim is the concept of winning badly educated masses of people. In a western country, he would be in deep trouble for what he says and acts. Maybe even in jail. Do theThais really deserve such a person inside the leading team of their country? This man has accumulated money in a criminal manner and should be prosecuted & ( and now i am joining the hang'em brigade for the first time )please delete my post i fear for my life . . .

Do theThais really deserve such a person inside the leading team of their country?

Very good question. Don't forget that the vast majority of Thais don't mind if politicians are corrupt.......as long as they share with them. Yes, this is how it goes in Thaksin controlled Thailand.

Plodprasop granted bail over tiger case

Plodprasop pleaded "not guilty" and set up a team of lawyers to defend him. The evidence from both sides will be reviewed on April 22.

Searched and searched but can find no trace of this court appearance........is this some kind of media blackout?

The case, as noted, was set to heard last month on April 22.

Same as you, no reporting of that court appearance could be found nor any reporting of any other aspect on the case after the OP.

The only recent info on Plodprasop is his dressing up and portraying Thai King Mangrai for the international delegates attending the 2nd Asia-Pacific Water Summit in Chiang Mai last week.

post-180139-0-27024300-1369627893_thumb.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/107631/tongue-thaied-of-garbage-and-kings-and-deputy-pms/

• 4 months later...