Honda Cbr250 Rack Box And Pannier System

nattydread

saw a CBR250 today whilst stopped in traffic that had a set of hard pannier boxes along with rack/frame and a top box

I couldnt get near him due to the congestion to ask him where he got it and how much it was

I did see the box he had on has NAD on it and by the look of it all its probably made by this company

anybody know where to get it and how much?

saw a CBR250 today whilst stopped in traffic that had a set of hard pannier boxes along with rack/frame and a top box

I couldnt get near him due to the congestion to ask him where he got it and how much it was

I did see the box he had on has NAD on it and by the look of it all its probably made by this company

Wonder what he would have said if you had stopped him and commented that he had a nice set of nads?

Wonder what he would have said if you had stopped him and commented that he had a nice set of nads?

nads being British slang for balls

.................short for gonads.

.................short for gonads.

Otherwise known as "goolies"We could go on and on.