Transsexual Accused Of Stealing Iphone From Russian On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Transsexual accused of stealing IPhone from Russian on Pattaya Beach

russia-31.jpg

PATTAYA:--A transsexual was accused of stealing an IPhone belonging to a Russian Tourist early on Thursday Morning on Pattaya Beach Road.

The incident occurred in front of the Hard Rock Hotel at the northern-end of Pattaya Beach Road just after 4am and resulted in the arrest of Khun Cherchai aged 31 who was accused of approaching Mr. Ilia Moshaev aged 29 and placing his arms around him and removing the IPhone from his pocket, all this happening in a matter of seconds.

Khun Cherchai then attempted to escape as Mr. Moshaev summoned assistance from a group of Police Volunteers who were stationed nearby. The suspect was caught and taken to Pattaya Police Station along with the victim and the IPhone which was eventually returned to its rightful owner.

Police found a number of receipts from Pawn Shops in the trouser pocket of the suspect and believe many of the items may have been stolen in a similar way and were then taken straight to a Pawn Shop.

Full story:--http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/68637/transsexual-accused-stealing-iphone-russian-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-12-20

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

What defines a transexual exactly?

This is just a bloke in a frock....a very, very ugly bloke.

If I donned a frock and poorly apply some cheap makeup, will I be a "transexual" or a "transvestite"?

..actually, I'm not even sure why I asked that now...

• Like 1

(If I donned a frock and poorly apply some cheap makeup, will I be a "transexual" or a "transvestite"?)

(..actually, I'm not even sure why I asked that now..me

There's a Chinese ( I think ) saying that goes something like...........".be careful what you ask for,you just might get it "

What defines a transexual exactly?

This is just a bloke in a frock....a very, very ugly bloke.

If I donned a frock and poorly apply some cheap makeup, will I be a "transexual" or a "transvestite"?

..actually, I'm not even sure why I asked that now...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder laugh.png

Khun Cherchai then attempted to escape as Mr. Moshaev summoned assistance from a group of Police Volunteers who were stationed nearby. The suspect was caught

It's definitely not easy to run with your knees together and your hands at shoulder height.