krisb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

STILL HERE!!!!!.....biggrin.png

Funny thing happened last night right as I was reading your post Krisb...

The power went out for the night.....was it a warning sign, the begining of the end, ....or just some terrific driver taking out another power pole.

Too funny. Predicted from a culture they never heard of, a people they never met on a continent far away.

Cant fix stupid

Are you talking about the Americans, the French or the Thais...or another nation completely?

Can't fix arrogant and condescending.....

Edited by inthepink

If people give you grief about it all ending, just quote this...............

post-76988-0-91440200-1356052420_thumb.j

Without doing to much math, 514 days would put it way ahead of July 28 2013. More like 28 july 2014.

Anyhow, good observation non the less!

Beats me is that the most common ending predictions a solar flare and "Planet X" hitting Earth. Over the past 20 years the studies into the sun's behaviour have led to increasing accuracy about upcoming solar flares. The investment in this is massive as they can cause a LOT of problems to important communications satellites. It is imperative to know the likelihood of an upcoming flare as this allows technicians to reduce the risk. As for the impending collision with another planet....it had better be moving VERY fast as nobody has seen it yet and the gravitational effects would have already caused the internet to stop working. Unfortunately we're all still able to post our own dribble on ThaiVisa and Facebook so all is still well.

Whatever the deal my discovery of London Pride in Makro means that at least I don't have to see the world out whilst drinking fizzy piss. Enjoy your week-ends and have a very Merry Christmas.

If you're still worried about a solar flare....here's the weather

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpdir/latest/three_day_forecast.txt

whistling.gif Actually it's based on a misunderstanding of the Mayan calendar.... and probably smoking to much "funny grass and dried mushrooms".

The Mayan calendar had a periodic cycle of 144 thousand days, then it started a new cycle,

From their calculation this is the end of the 12th cycle and the start of the 13th cycle,

Combine that with the "13 is unlucky" stupidity and you get the :fact" that all kinds of bad things will happen with the start of the next (13th) cycle,

The doomsday people and such "Fruit loops" simply ignored the part about the start of the 13th cycle and focused on the end of the 12th cycle.

It's all Bull---t.

wai.gif

What time are we all supposed to die? I want to know so I can decide on a 100 baht breakfast or a 30 baht breakfast.

For the love of god, go the big American brekkie and wash it down with a cold beer. Spend it all now, you cant take it with ya!

What time are we all supposed to die? I want to know so I can decide on a 100 baht breakfast or a 30 baht breakfast.

For the love of god, go the big American brekkie and wash it down with a cold beer. Spend it all now, you cant take it with ya!

Just what I'm going to do, but I'll forego the cold beer and go with an expresso instead. It's too early for alcohol.

whistling.gif Actually it's based on a misunderstanding of the Mayan calendar.... and probably smoking to much "funny grass and dried mushrooms".

The Mayan calendar had a periodic cycle of 144 thousand days, then it started a new cycle,

The Mayans had 3 calendars, the one that is used for the end is the 'Long calendar' and is strictly mathematics and not based on solar years.

Just what I'm going to do, but I'll forego the cold beer and go with an expresso instead. It's too early for alcohol.

Glad you stick by your own rule on your last day!

I wonder how on earth they're going to fill the Discovery Channel schedules after today. 'History' and 'Nat Geo' have become no-watch zones in the last few weeks because of all the non-stop apocalypse crap they've been showing.

Certainly,gets to you after a while hey?.....

Today was the start of the 14th thingummyjig.... the beginning of a new phase.

Today:

• was the first day of retirement for me tongue.png
  • was the first time I had the pleasure of babyswatting my 2nd grandaughter. She is beautiful and sooooo funny tongue.png

I think the Mayan prophecy came true admirably well!! biggrin.png

• Like 2

Today was the start of the 14th thingummyjig.... the beginning of a new phase.

Today:

• was the first day of retirement for me tongue.png
  • was the first time I had the pleasure of babyswatting my 2nd grandaughter. She is beautiful and sooooo funny tongue.png

I think the Mayan prophecy came true admirably well!! biggrin.png

swatting children is not cool at all.

you should be ashamed.