Anywhere To Buy Deep Heat (Oz Version Preferably) In Cm

mamborobert

Does anybody know where I can by the Oz version of Deep Heat? Boots? Anywhere?

Would not have a clue myself as not a regular visitor to Tops/Boots/Tesco etc but have not seen in my semi usual haunts of Makro or Big C

I bought a big tube across on last trip (for recurrent farnakeling injury) and have not used it here but wifey has fallen in love with the stuff. I know there are Thai or other substitutes with similar/same composition which I have tried (believe me I have tried) to extol the virtues of but to no avail. She remains devoted to Deep heat only. If I can get a UK version and the colouring/wording looks the same I will probably get away with substitution.

She injured her leg years ago in motorcycle prang and tried this tube and is now sold on the its miraculous power so much that it has replaced Tiger Balm in her estimations. As the tube remnants are getting smaller and smaller she is down to squeezing out a cap full to make it last as a few months to next trip (where there is already and advance order for several kilos of the stuff).

Its quite sad to watch.

First%20Aid%20Distributions%20Deep%20Heat%20100g%20S.jpg

Boots is your best bet, however if you do find some .......

....my advice is to keep it well away from the bedside table with that tube of KY in the drawer. This tip comes courtesy of an (extremely) painful personal experience - my second wife thinks it's a joke when I insist on giving it a home in the bathroom cabinet, but my ex-wife probably has the same vivid recollection as I do.

You have been warned. w00t.gif

Happy Christmas!

Edited by Greenside
  • Like 2

Have you tried counterpain

.I have serious lower back problems sometimes and have been unable to move for days.

I tried counterpain and touch wood i have been pain free ever since

.Careful on how much you apply as it is very very hot.

60g tube is around 85b if i remember correctly

• Like 2

Folks I am afraid substitutes will not do. I have tried, believe me.

Because I brought it with me from the mysterious west and it is the first thing that has made substantial relief she is sold on this stuff and this stuff only. Logic has no more part in this than the regular morning conversation about her dreams and ghosts.

Greenslide, one of the very first things a young man learns in OZ is that Deep Heat, groin strains, and genital contact do not a happy combination make. Hours of amusement for fellow competitors on the Farnarkeling grounds but its no fun to contemplate a post sporting career as a castrato.

Saved by a cousin in from Adelaide for the New Year. She also tells me there are a few places in Singapore(where she worked) that sell it. I already have flights booked to visit family of wifey (and avoid Songkran) in April so will become a deep heat trafficker at same time. and if no avail cousin will mail across. Jeez the things I do....

I've found "compound capsicum cream" at the CMU shop at the corner canal road - Suthep road.

Deeper heat i've never experienced. I have to mix it with tigerbalm otherwise I can't stand the heat.

When you enter, go direct to the right, they are on the top shelf left, orange coloured. Today there were only 5 pieces left.

Edited by Joop50

Saved by a cousin in from Adelaide for the New Year. She also tells me there are a few places in Singapore(where she worked) that sell it. I already have flights booked to visit family of wifey (and avoid Songkran) in April so will become a deep heat trafficker at same time. and if no avail cousin will mail across. Jeez the things I do....

I have a mate coming from Perth in 2 weeks.

If you're still not sorted, let me know and I'll ask

him to bring a tube.

Regards

Will