Online Advertising Options

Hi,

1) Has anyone any recommendations about online advertising. I had a look at www.promote.ie and there 99 euro a month package that tracks your search engine placements every month and submits your site to several directories looks good value.

2) I am also thinking about using a company to manage my adwords campaign. Is this a good idea to let someone who has good marketing skills to pick and manage my keywords and get a better return for my money or should i just do it myself?

2a) Do you know of any good companies or have you any personal experience?

3) Also ive used adwords before but ive never used overture,does this work the same as adwords and is it as good or better than adwords?

4) Could i get a company to manage both adwords and overture campaigns?

5) Is there any other good value online advertising methods that i havent taught of?

My business would be online tech support being supplied to all english speaking countries worldwide and my budget would be around €500 a month starting off.

Forget adwords and paid for advertising, I would start off organically, grow the website with strong (related) incoming links and make sure it is chock full of content.

You dont even need to register with the search engines, get a good site up and running, with some inbound links and they will find you.

If you really want to spend some money, I would suggest buying some software that will let you manage your website better in terms of keywords, links, content, competitor intelligence etc...

Forget adwords and paid for advertising, I would start off organically, grow the website with strong (related) incoming links and make sure it is chock full of content.

You dont even need to register with the search engines, get a good site up and running, with some inbound links and they will find you.

If you really want to spend some money, I would suggest buying some software that will let you manage your website better in terms of keywords, links, content, competitor intelligence etc...

This is the same advice i got from another forum i posted on, to forget paid for advertising. When you mention. Can you give me an example of this software you mention so i can check it out and thanks for the info. I was thinking because it will be a tech support site, to setup a forum where i will post fixes to simple problems etc, this will hopefully keep the site full of information and keywords and improve its visability on the search engines.

But id imagine until i build up the traffic and links with other sites things will be slow, so any ideas how to generate traffic from day one other than adwords or do you think i will generate traffic quickly enough with the right links??

This is the same advice i got from another forum i posted on, to forget paid for advertising. When you mention. Can you give me an example of this software you mention so i can check it out and thanks for the info. I was thinking because it will be a tech support site, to setup a forum where i will post fixes to simple problems etc, this will hopefully keep the site full of information and keywords and improve its visability on the search engines.

But id imagine until i build up the traffic and links with other sites things will be slow, so any ideas how to generate traffic from day one other than adwords or do you think i will generate traffic quickly enough with the right links??

http://www.seoelite.com/index.htm

http://www.axandra.com/

These 2 are a good start.

Also you may want to visit http://forums.digitalpoint.com and http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/forumindex.php?

You can find all you need on line and there are also lots of free tools if you don't want to spend money.

Hope it helps