Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Phitsanulok

Just looking at hotels in Phitsanulok. Planning to visit Sukhothai this week and will stay one night in Phitsanulok.

I stayed at the Grand Riverside, last time; excellent spacious room, great service and an extraordinary breakfast. Topland is the second best. Both have an amazing river view and are conveniently located near the river promenade to enjoy evening's dinner.

• Like 1

11520555935_955873c054_b.jpg

Whoever made that sign must have been on the rum when it came to writing Buriruam....smile.png

Y'all got it all wrong....that's the direction to where the rum is buried and or to bury your excess rum

for those special needy days.

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 2

Not long before these photo's were taken,I was standing outside the Phichai Toyota dealership taking photo's of the passing pickups etc while the Vigo was being serviced.Took one shot of a pickup with a load of pigs on board but it turned out blurred.A short time later came upon that pickup and another on the side of the road while the crews had a lunch break.

Ron, you mean you noticed a toyota loaded up with pigs being worked on by mechanics in a service station?w00t.gif

Doesn't matter if it's blurred, I'd like to see that.

Not long before these photo's were taken,I was standing outside the Phichai Toyota dealership taking photo's of the passing pickups etc while the Vigo was being serviced.Took one shot of a pickup with a load of pigs on board but it turned out blurred.A short time later came upon that pickup and another on the side of the road while the crews had a lunch break.

Ron, you mean you noticed a toyota loaded up with pigs being worked on by mechanics in a service station?w00t.gif

Doesn't matter if it's blurred, I'd like to see that.

No,it was our pickup being serviced.