O2 Bar In Chalong

IrishIvan

In Khao Lak there is also a O2 bar, looks like they sunk a lot of money into it. Impossible location though, can practically only be reached by helicopter.

Same on Phi Phi, really out of the way there as well.

In Khao Lak there is also a O2 bar, looks like they sunk a lot of money into it. Impossible location though, can practically only be reached by helicopter.

I googled for a website.

There is an O2 Bar in Chalong, Samui and Phi Phi. No mention of Khao Lak, but I only had a quick look.

It looks nice, but the location is a bit out of the way.

http://www.o2beachclub.com/

Edited by NamKangMan

The phuket stunt show had some of the 'biggest' investors on the island too. From memory they had Tai Pan bar plus a few others I think seduction and the old bangla boxing stadium crowd. It looks like stone henge now. And I expect 02 bar will be the same within 12 months. You want to wager a box of beer on it?

Not sure about Tai Pan, but doesn't seem likely. Those guys have a goldmine in Patong and everything works. Sorry if I am wrong.

I did know the boss of Rock City and he was involved in the catered food that was provided before the show. Maybe this is what you refer to.

I googled for a website.

There is an O2 Bar in Chalong, Samui and Phi Phi. No mention of Khao Lak, but I only had a quick look.

It looks nice, but the location is a bit out of the way.

http://www.o2beachclub.com/

it is 1km to the turn from bang niang,and another km to the bar.it failed

still no info? I see the crappy posters around for the sunday parties. I might go down and have a look and report back this weekend.

Struggling to fill! The place to toooooo hard to find, for first timers & the "parking" is a disaster- also for sale! I am reliably informed

What a load of buffalo chips! Being a Chalong/Rawai resident for the last seven years I must say I enjoy grabbing a bagful of Leo cans for a couple of hundred Baht and siting on the beach at sunset as much as I enjoy 200 Baht beers at clubs/high end venues. One of my favourite beers back home is a 500 Baht/bottle wheat brew!! Chalong expats in general don't see the point of bringing conspicuous consumer baggage from their home counties and don't need the self-gratifying labels like the deluded-end, ooops, I mean high-end expats of Surin commenting in this thread.

Please go to this beach club before commenting. Thanks. It belongs in Chalong as much as a cock on a woman.

Kind of a creepy response.

I have no hope any longer of finding anything but pimps and ho's at clubs here in Phuket--whether they pretend to be otherwise it's boils down to the essential sexual entertainment with some thumpy thump electronic music and alcoholism

or fat rotten old men with their obsequious Thaii partners and it's just loserville galore if you want quality entertainment here. I'm sure people will think I'm very rude for saying so. I would like someone to prove otherwise, I would like to find some place that isn't about these types of relationships with this type of music and that kind of addiction...

I have no hope any longer of finding anything but pimps and ho's at clubs here in Phuket--whether they pretend to be otherwise it's boils down to the essential sexual entertainment with some thumpy thump electronic music and alcoholism

or fat rotten old men with their obsequious Thaii partners and it's just loserville galore if you want quality entertainment here. I'm sure people will think I'm very rude for saying so. I would like someone to prove otherwise, I would like to find some place that isn't about these types of relationships with this type of music and that kind of addiction...

"Yes, I've been to Phuket, was in Patong, Phuket is horrible".

• Like 2

I hear the same rubbish every day - oh its horrible, ok then take a trip to the East? No too far to travel!

I hear the same rubbish every day - oh its horrible, ok then take a trip to the East? No too far to travel!

Sure, send this guy to The Catch, where the hi-so's take their ho s

Sure, send this guy to The Catch, where the hi-so's take their ho s

:)