Injured 2010 Protesters Want Legal Action Against Former Key Govt Leaders: Thailand

webfact

RE: #58 gatorsoft enquiry

If you look at my post count you will see I have been around Thailand a fair while, it also indicates that I have never been banned for telling lies or perverting the truth. I was in Thailand at the time and remember the news reports.

• Like 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"they weren't armed" ? On what do you base that BS? Did you personally search each and every one? Did you not notice MOST fled the scene, leaving others, obviously dismayed, to render assistance?

What were they secreting arms wise? - but I can see your mindset and why you think its perfectly OK to shoot people that look unarmed but may be concealing a Karl Gustav down their trouser leg. Look at the video. I'll wait for some proper evidence, thankyou and not the musings of an armchair general.

<deleted>? There is a soldier lying on the ground with a bullet in him, do you think it appeared there by miracle?

I did NOT state that it appropriate to shoot seemingly unarmed people, but it is also not the role of peaceful protesters to assault and disarm security officers that are offering no threat to them.

Can you not understand that those actions are serious criminal offences, which yes, may lead to those people being shot.

OzMick don´t bother, he is trolling, Wonder what his nic was before he got banned.

If you wish to make accusations there are proper channels to do so.

"they weren't armed" ? On what do you base that BS? Did you personally search each and every one? Did you not notice MOST fled the scene, leaving others, obviously dismayed, to render assistance?

What were they secreting arms wise? - but I can see your mindset and why you think its perfectly OK to shoot people that look unarmed but may be concealing a Karl Gustav down their trouser leg. Look at the video. I'll wait for some proper evidence, thankyou and not the musings of an armchair general.

<deleted>? There is a soldier lying on the ground with a bullet in him, do you think it appeared there by miracle?

I did NOT state that it appropriate to shoot seemingly unarmed people, but it is also not the role of peaceful protesters to assault and disarm security officers that are offering no threat to them.

Can you not understand that those actions are serious criminal offences, which yes, may lead to those people being shot.

I'll await the proper evidence.

Good then lets go back to the original point - this is NOT being investigated and will not be under this government.

Not only them , think about the families of 90 persons how has been killed of Abhisit and Suthep administration .

Are you including soldiers and civilians killed by red shirts guns and grenades in that?

Sent from my HTC phone.

Sorry are you saying soldiers were shot dead by the red shirts?

I don't think so.

I wonder what these people were doing at the time that they got injured.

Perhaps they were unarmed, peaceable demonstrators who were unjustifiably shot.

Let's have an enquiry and a full investigation to find out.

That would the reasonable course, would it not ??

Thank you for your innuendo.

Given that most of the people killed and injured after April 10 were attacking the army behind tyres outside the petrol soaked barricades, they were probably not "peaceable demonstrators".

Sent from my HTC phone.

But there is such a big difference between being a "non peaceful demonstrator" by carrying a catapult and maybe even using it and being justifiably shot and killed for doing so - to my , what I think is reasonable, mind.

Some if not most of the posters on here think that it's perfectly reasonable to shoot and kill such protesters.

Personally I want nothing to do with them.

They've been here too long

But just you wait they will try to get you banned of here.

Not only them , think about the families of 90 persons how has been killed of Abhisit and Suthep administration .

Are you including soldiers and civilians killed by red shirts guns and grenades in that?

Sent from my HTC phone.

I am sure I have pointed out before. soldiers were only killed in one incident. There as only been one investigation into that incident, like it or not and the evidence points to someone close by lobbying in a flash grenade and taking cover behind a military vehicle with the sole intent of upping the anti to justify shooting civillians. The army or the dems (sorry they the same thing) have had long enough to bring in their evidence to counter claim the Amsterdam case. The fact that they have failed to do so even for the grieving parents of the deceased soldiers clearly indicates they cannot refute the evidence provided by the red lawyer. Other than one pop up soldier copping one in the back of his head from his army colleague no others soldiers were killed during the unrest of 2010.

I hope me pointing this out stops you posting alike in another thread

Absolutely the point.

The army refused to cooperate.

No forensics. Nothing.

If a serious case could have been prepared (fabricated imo) against the red shirts you can be sure it would have been made.

They shot their own man riding a "borrowed" motorbike when he and his men drove into a road block.

I've seen the video.

You can be sure they've done some internal work or have they?

We had the spectacle of the grinning "marksmen" at court claiming to have only fired blanks.

So why in the video footage were they aiming their blanks?

Sent from my HTC phone.

I am sure I have pointed out before. soldiers were only killed in one incident. There as only been one investigation into that incident, like it or not and the evidence points to someone close by lobbying in a flash grenade and taking cover behind a military vehicle with the sole intent of upping the anti to justify shooting civillians. The army or the dems (sorry they the same thing) have had long enough to bring in their evidence to counter claim the Amsterdam case. The fact that they have failed to do so even for the grieving parents of the deceased soldiers clearly indicates they cannot refute the evidence provided by the red lawyer. Other than one pop up soldier copping one in the back of his head from his army colleague no others soldiers were killed during the unrest of 2010.

Do you mean the Robert Amsterdam investigation that hasn't heard of a rocket propelled grenade? :cheesy:

"pop up soldier copping one in the back of the head"??

You clearly haven't read it.

Sent from my HTC phone.

Absolutely the point.

The army refused to cooperate.

No forensics. Nothing.

If a serious case could have been prepared (fabricated imo) against the red shirts you can be sure it would have been made.

They shot their own man riding a "borrowed" motorbike when he and his men drove into a road block.

I've seen the video.

You can be sure they've done some internal work or have they?

We had the spectacle of the grinning "marksmen" at court claiming to have only fired blanks.

So why in the video footage were they aiming their blanks?

Sorry I am having trouble following your posts, seems they are written in sound bites.

One other case of a soldier being killed was of course when a soldier on a motorbike riding back towards his own colleagues was shot dead. He was widely reported to have been shot by one of his own. Has the person who pulled the trigger ever been identified or investigated? Does it suggest an over-eagerness to shoot by a Thai soldier? I guess we'll never know.

One case of a soldier NOT being killed was when he and 3 (?) companions refused to shoot or run over protesters. They were dragged from their truck without resistance and were in the process of being beaten until one was shot while on the ground with what seemed to be a handgun. Has the red shirt ever been identified or investigated? Does it suggest the peaceful nature of the unarmed protesters? Some will never know even when it is clear as day.

You've repeated this story on a number of occasions but I can only understand the reason for the "?'s". Would you like to share with us the details of this apochryphal tale?

He can't.

I wonder what these people were doing at the time that they got injured.

One poor guy(not with us now) was shot using an ATM

Scenario: guy leaves home to use ATM

Guy gets shot for using ATM

Got it?

So I take it he isn't one of the guys in the OP talking about injuries.

Is this ATM guy one of the ones that the DSI have concluded that the army killed?

Do you mean the Robert Amsterdam investigation that hasn't heard of a rocket propelled grenade? cheesy.gif

"pop up soldier copping one in the back of the head"??

You clearly haven't read it.

IIRC, the said the grenade couldn't have been thrown that distance. It was probably correct.

Was there something else in there that I should remember?

When in doubt search. The info below from a poster called 'nick'. No idea if that's our local photo reporter known as TV NN.

"An army truck that was gutted by arson amid scenes of deadly mayhem on 15 May near the northern end of Rajprarop Road. At least three Thai soldiers were dragged from the truck and beaten, one was shot. This area saw some of the most fierce and deadly protest activity and clashes with security forces over several days of rioting in Bangkok, Thailand. 20 May, 2010"

http://picasaweb.goo...583488600393506

More on the 'general' situation here:

http://thailand.medi...k/?tag=thailand

When in doubt search. The info below from a poster called 'nick'. No idea if that's our local photo reporter known as TV NN.

"An army truck that was gutted by arson amid scenes of deadly mayhem on 15 May near the northern end of Rajprarop Road. At least three Thai soldiers were dragged from the truck and beaten, one was shot. This area saw some of the most fierce and deadly protest activity and clashes with security forces over several days of rioting in Bangkok, Thailand. 20 May, 2010"

http://picasaweb.goo...583488600393506

More on the 'general' situation here:

http://thailand.medi...k/?tag=thailand

Thank you very much for attempting to find some more definitive accounts. Unfortunately, these don't tell us any more than we have already observed in the disturbing video. The claim was made that the soldier was shot by his own rifle that was taken from him by the protesters. While it seems a reasonable assumption, so far no verification has been provided.

Sent from my HTC phone.

Sorry are you saying soldiers were shot dead by the red shirts?

I don't think so.

A very apt username. The army responded to a senior officer being killed.

The Royal Thai Army is above laws in this country .

If you do not dig this, you might as well believe in God .

Not just the army. Ask Mr Chalerm and son if you dont believe me. They have quite the sense of humour about these things, or no sense of irony.

All part of the grand plan. Would one honestly think people (thickos at that) would do this off their own back? Sort of akin to driving through an intersection at 120mph stoned out of your brains, causing a major pile-up and several deaths, and then preceding to sue the Prime Minister because all other traffic lights should have been on red.

• Like 1