Whaddap Thaivisa

Canadian-Jesse

Hello people of thaivisa forums.

I figured I'd just drop everyone a line, including the haters, saying I had a wonderful time in Thailand and extended my trip by 10 days so I came home the Feb 15th.

I also went to Cambodia during my travels and met a beautiful Danish girl.

My trip was amazing.

So did you go home to the girlfriend, or bring Ms Denmark with you? You also came back during a cold snap at the end of one of the warmest winters on record. Welcome home. :o

cv

I figured I'd just drop everyone a line, including the haters, saying I had a wonderful time in Thailand and extended my trip by 10 days so I came home the Feb 15th.

My trip was amazing.

Didnt Scampy meet a Danish gal in Cambodia? :o

My trip was amazing.

Didnt Scampy meet a Danish gal in Cambodia? :o

Could be right, I think I read the book :D

Croc, your pic looks a lot like the croc warning pic at Dusit Zoo in Bkk! The one warning you to keep all limbs on the safe side of the glass because the croc can jump crazy high.

I brought my Danish beauty home with me. She actually just got off the plane from Denmark yesterday and is staying 9 days.

You're right it's ###### cold! My second day back it was -15 with the windchill!!! Jeeeeeesus! 45 degree climate change! Crazy stuff.

I'll be sure to write a detailed account of my journey in word then post it online for anyone that's interested in my adventures. It was quite the adventure.

Anyone interested in reading my adventure?

Edited by Canadian-Jesse

Still trying to win friends, Jesse? That's good to see, everybodys needs friends. Sometimes we don't get what we need, but hey, always worth a try.

people think i kill u already ..

ohh just rumour :D

You gotta cut the heads off zombies to kill them Bambina. I told you that! :o

Edited by thaibebop

Bambina, how could you kill a face like that? The face of an angel..... the face of an evil seductor who travels the globe leaving beautiful princesses behind while he entices Danish beauties back to his fort to break the hearts of those who believed in him???? Oh woe, is the Canadian- Jesse.....

:o:D:D

No fight about homophobia here, I just want this toyboy to get out of the way!

tinglish :o

Bambina, how could you kill a face like that? The face of an angel..... the face of an evil seductor who travels the globe leaving beautiful princesses behind while he entices Danish beauties back to his fort to break the hearts of those who believed in him???? Oh woe, is the Canadian- Jesse.....

:D:D:D

ohh noo ..my avatar is not cad.J ..( i wont kill Cad.J ... just wanna spank his arse ) :D

Edited by BambinA

No fight about homophobia here, I just want this toyboy to get out of the way!

tinglish :o

:D:D:D

ohh noo ..my avatar is not cad.J ..( i wont kill Cad.J ... just wanna spank his arse ) :D

OK..... I'll help you!!!! :D

Glad to hear you had a nice time Jesse, as we all wait with baited breath for your adventures :D also good to know you got home in one piece :D:D

Hah yeah, all in one piece :D Just gotta hit up the clinic now... :o

As for my Danish beauty. She's cooking pancakes in my kitchen right now and I didn't meet her in Cambodia. I met her in Pai then we went to Cambodia.

I'm fairly sure there's more then one Dane travelling in Thailand but, maybe not anymore since it's a bad thing to hold a Danish passport these days...