Car/minibus And Driver From Bkk To Ko Chang

mooro_uk

I use Khun Suvit regularly and his service and drivers are very reliable. His cell is 081 206 7337. Not sure what a trip to the drop off to Koh Chang would be, but VIP van to nearby Ban Phe costs ~ 3500 baht including tolls.

The vehicles are very comfortable and have DVD system and the drivers will make detours for pickups, shopping and restaurants without any complaint.

I've used the service ~ 4 times in the past month so my recommendation is recent.

I use Khun Suvit regularly and his service and drivers are very reliable. His cell is 081 206 7337. Not sure what a trip to the drop off to Koh Chang would be, but VIP van to nearby Ban Phe costs ~ 3500 baht including tolls.

The vehicles are very comfortable and have DVD system and the drivers will make detours for pickups, shopping and restaurants without any complaint.

I've used the service ~ 4 times in the past month so my recommendation is recent.

Ban Phe is nearby Koh Samet, not Kho Chang (isnt it?). Koh Chang is about another 180 k further away form BKK (maybe only 120k because you cut accross country to get to it directly)

Yes Santi Suk, you are quite right in your geography.

Mooru_Uk asked for reasonably-priced van contact references.

Along with the contact, I have given him a price-formula that he can use to decide if the price to his location is what he considers reasonable, a subjective measure that we may not necessarily agree on.

Price/km is the formula; price differs based on vehicle type while the km variable is based on the destination.

I'm sure Mooru_UK can work out the price per km charged by my contact based on readily available data and decide whether it's one that he considers reasonable.

I hope you now understand why Ban Phe was mentioned. It could have been anywhere as long as ex-Bangkok involving a van.

As this is high season now, the VIP buses are again running from MoChit station, and only cost bt300 a person, and that includes the ferry ticket. They are cheaper, and more comfortable for the 5 hour ride to the ferry, with one change on the last little section for those going to the island, and not into Trat. They are direct buses, running every few hours, so they don't stop at all the little villages on the way, except for 2 rest stops. Catch the 0700 bus, and you're in your hotel by 1:30pm, if you're staying at White Sands Beach.

I paid 250 baht from trat to bangkok in a van 2 days ago.I also wantt

o hire a normal van in february for 8 people to ferry port to chang. It should be around 4000baht based on these vans with 15.seat occupancy .but im ready for the cheating .just gonna see who reallyvwants the business

Sent from my LG-P350 using Thaivisa Connect App

Just to let you guys know that we got a big Toyota Innova to take four peeps and a fair bit of luggage from Bkk to Ko Chang. This cost us 4000baht, which is 1000baht per person and pretty good value for a door to door service! It only took us 4hours to reach Ko Chang too, whereas I'm sure any bus would be a lot slower albeit a lot cheaper! Now excuse me I'm going for another swim.... biggrin.png