Traffic/roadblocks Now And Into The Evening

thainet

Thought we could keep a running thread from those who are out and about on the traffic conditions/roadblocks etc from Sukhumvit to the beach.

Thanks to those that can keep us informed, for those of us probably foolish enough to venture out to the fireworks or concert later.

• Like 1

The pigs are everywhere, they've all got dodgy breathalysers with loads of people's spit on them, "you dung, you dung" they shout at you.

Best stay indoors if I were you, give Patts a miss tonight, it'll still be there tomorrow.

The pigs are everywhere, they've all got dodgy breathalysers with loads of people's spit on them, "you dung, you dung" they shout at you.

Best stay indoors if I were you, give Patts a miss tonight, it'll still be there tomorrow.

I'm not driving but it may be hard to find a sober chauffeur & I hate it when the locals tell that you smell tongue.png plus gents you advice is sage as I've never been a fan of amateur hour at the Palladium

I have sought sanctuary in Udon same same so staying in, road blocks and fireworks every where. Every nights new year in patters so it can wait until normal service is resummed. checking flights for Thai new year. every celebration is OTT now

Came home this morning from Beach road to Khao Talo at 03-00 and the only really bad traffic was on Pattaya Klang.

2 m/c taxis (one for each of us) and they were sober.

Main problem was in getting a m/c taxi at a reasonable price. Had to haggle hard to get each at 120 Baht instead of the normal 100 Baht. Some wanted 300 Baht for both of us one 1 m/c.

No police in view going to beach road or on the way back.

great night out too biggrin.png