Need Recommendation For Free Dating Site To Meet Thai Girl/woman

homeseeker

I personally wouldn't bother with those dating sites.I believe most of the thai women on them are only after the rich farlang.Why can't he just come over and take a chance on meeting a "normal" thai girl ?.Not the money hungry ones.

I weed them out quickly - just quote my income biggrin.png

What, he is too miserable to pay fa few dollars or a dating site? Perhaps he should mention that in his profile?

He's probably an axe-murderer looking for his next victim.

He's probably loathe to go to the go-go bars for fear that one of his previous victims' friends recognises him.

I reckon Steve Ganson will be the first video ref of the new season.

SC

If he bumps into a victim in a bar, he's obviously not very successful in his occupation too laugh.png

Problem is for the Thai Women, 99.9% of the Farangs on these sites are total wasters and really wierd people who couldn't get a women in their own country.

I have always advised Thai women against these internet sites, there are some very strange people there.

I personally would not trust one of them ( farang).

99.9 ridiculous

What, he is too miserable to pay fa few dollars or a dating site? Perhaps he should mention that in his profile?

He's probably an axe-murderer looking for his next victim.

He's probably loathe to go to the go-go bars for fear that one of his previous victims' friends recognises him.

I reckon Steve Ganson will be the first video ref of the new season.

SC

If he bumps into a victim in a bar, he's obviously not very successful in his occupation too laugh.png

That's hilarious , I wonder if the victim will still have the axe hanging out their head - yes that one Mamasan, the one with the tomahawk hairstyle.

Edited by arlissmichaels

Nothing is free.

Step off the plane with a big smile and the rest will be history. Good or bad girl

You forgot to add... and a thick wallet. None of us gals like tightwads. But, a man doesn't have to be a crazy spender either.

Just be careful, as many lady's say they have good jobs at educated, but not all is as it seems.

It is easy to verify a woman's story - her job, family, etc. I do a lot of initial screening - I read her story and ask questions - I pay attention to detect inconsistencies... and I approach them as "friends first' most of the time - makes them more at ease.. So after a time of chatting on and off for about week to two weeks - I ask them to go to Skype video/voice (Free). You would be amazed as to how many have high speed broadband Internet (Cable or a good air card) I have had several women decide to video chat with me from work... I have seen them in their workplace and 'met' their coworkers and even their boss. Often more than once... I have met children, sisters, brothers, etc. in their homes... seen their house and living conditions. I have even been taken on tours - segments of road trips when they use Skype on a Smartphone (iPhone or Android)... and I have done the same for a select few... Skype is quite amazing. Bottom line: If you cannot accurately learn about a woman on the Internet using emailed photos, Chat and Video Chat - then one should not be meeting women in bars - unless sex is your only goal...

Edited by JDGRUEN

You forgot to add... and a thick wallet. None of us gals like tightwads. But, a man doesn't have to be a crazy spender either.

Rene, Rene, Rene. I'm ashamed of you. Thick wallet indeed. Up until now I thought you were going to pay off my debts, buy me a buffalo, build me a house, and support me and my family. Where did I go wrong? cheesy.gif

Just be careful, as many lady's say they have good jobs at educated, but not all is as it seems.

It is easy to verify a woman's story - her job, family, etc. I do a lot of initial screening - I read her story and ask questions - I pay attention to detect inconsistencies... and I approach them as "friends first' most of the time - makes them more at ease.. So after a time of chatting on and off for about week to two weeks - I ask them to go to Skype video/voice (Free). You would be amazed as to how many have high speed broadband Internet (Cable or a good air card) I have had several women decide to video chat with me from work... I have seen them in their workplace and 'met' their coworkers and even their boss. Often more than once... I have met children, sisters, brothers, etc. in their homes... seen their house and living conditions. I have even been taken on tours - segments of road trips when they use Skype on a Smartphone (iPhone or Android)... and I have done the same for a select few... Skype is quite amazing. Bottom line: If you cannot accurately learn about a woman on the Internet using emailed photos, Chat and Video Chat - then one should not be meeting women in bars - unless sex is your only goal...

Sometimes you still get surprised. I like the dating sites just for the opportunity to talk to Thai women of any age because I'm still in the US. I let them know up front I'm "just friends" but some push it anyway.

How about a verified government worker with a master's degree in Isaan who was in a big hurry for me to come to her? Eventually I figured out that although a nice gal in most ways, she had signed loans to buy houses for both her parents and her sister, was making both payments, and was having trouble living. She never asked for money directly, she just wanted me to hurry up and come and marry her. Huh? Pay off two houses for people I've never met as I marry her and she wants a house, no doubt? It's not a scam per se. It's just wildly unrealistic beliefs about farangs, IMHO.

Sometimes you still get surprised. I like the dating sites just for the opportunity to talk to Thai women of any age because I'm still in the US. I let them know up front I'm "just friends" but some push it anyway.

How about a verified government worker with a master's degree in Isaan who was in a big hurry for me to come to her? Eventually I figured out that although a nice gal in most ways, she had signed loans to buy houses for both her parents and her sister, was making both payments, and was having trouble living. She never asked for money directly, she just wanted me to hurry up and come and marry her. Huh? Pay off two houses for people I've never met as I marry her and she wants a house, no doubt? It's not a scam per se. It's just wildly unrealistic beliefs about farangs, IMHO.

I had a similar experience and like you - by asking a lot of questions and listening close - I figured it out and said Thanks but no Thanks... By continuing to talk to what seems like a good prospect - eventually the truth comes out... I seem to have built in radar for detecting contridictions and conflicting information... pattern recognization it is called... The one I ran into had been scammed years ago into signing a set of fraudulent car sale/transfer papers. She was on the hook for a 180,000 Baht. So - I eased out of the situation ....

Look for a few key things: Does she have a car? Does she have her own apartment? Does she have a job? Does she have any bad tattoos? Children?

Get the answers to those questions, and you should have a better idea of who you are with.

And - Does she have any large debt?

Exactly Ivan ... right on the money (I guess that's a pun). It seems a bit mechanical and cold to have to go down a list of questions when meeting a new Thai woman - but it's necessary. A good way to get these answers is 'take time'. Women in a hurry to set up a relationship (as I found out in the U.S.) often have another agenda. The ones I encountered in my youth were those looking for a 'baby daddy' when I could not have remotely been the daddy... The news was just sprung on me after a few weeks of dating... and she was into the third month. Talk about a secondary agenda! Good thing I paid attention in biology class and had two sisters who educated me. Anyway back to the subject .. there are a lot of good women in Thailand ... so one just can't waste time on those who aren't.

Thai Friendly is good - I met some really nice girls there - there are loads of middle aged 'I need man take of me and my baby' but also a good few cooler, younger ones who are intelligent and nice.

Takes a while to whittle down to the right people but they are there.

Pattaya is a strange one though - part of my whittling down process included avoiding girls from Pattaya given the prevalence of sex workers - I wanted to meet more regular girls - did find a couple from same province though - one car hire manager and a property development manager

On Thai Friendly you get 1 free message every 10 minutes and you can click that you're interested on as many as you like

I would only recommend it if you are active on Facebook so that you can get a real insight into the girls life first - days out / photos with friends / and using Facebook chat

That's what I did and certainly don't regret it

Edited by unlucky1
  • Like 2

Personaly I. Happend to meet my now wife at thailovelinks 5 years ago :)

Thai love links back then had a chat room when they closed it a new site was created by some of the old chat members the site is free and is called

Introasian

Most of the old chat room members are still there

I know a few who got married from there and have had the pleasure of meeting some of the Thai girls in real life

whom I became Freinds with from the chat room

Managed with great joy

To be visiting them with my wife and child in their family homes in diffrent parts of Thailand

On our trips to Thailand

Daiting sites not as bad as some make them out to be all the girls we had gotten to know had jobs or a business

and where seriusly looking for a partner

however there are the odd scammer on the sites that part is true but they get banned from as soon as their true nature comes out

but dosent scammers appear on every website theise days

Edited by WildChilli

Thai Friendly is good - I met some really nice girls there - there are loads of middle aged 'I need man take of me and my baby' but also a good few cooler, younger ones who are intelligent and nice.

Takes a while to whittle down to the right people but they are there.

On Thai Friendly you get 1 free message every 10 minutes and you can click that you're interested on as many as you like

I would only recommend it if you are active on Facebook so that you can get a real insight into the girls life first - days out / photos with friends / and using Facebook chat

That's what I did and certainly don't regret it

Good post. I used ThaiFriendly.

Like you, I "met" girls on ThaiFriendly and then got better "acquainted" with them on Facebook.

ThaiFriendly worked for me, too.

Edited by andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Problem is for the Thai Women, 99.9% of the Farangs on these sites are total wasters and really wierd people who couldn't get a women in their own country.

I have always advised Thai women against these internet sites, there are some very strange people there.

I personally would not trust one of them ( farang).

Suggesting Farang on dating sites are weird is one way to c@ck block. You sound more than a bit closed minded, and racist.

Perhaps the people who have moved here realize that the women in their home countries have large rubbish spewing mouths that are only superseded by their arse, which spews a different form of feces.

To the OP (if this is not a troll); it's a 5 to 1 ratio here. Tell your friend to go anywhere normal Thai people go, like a hospital or a food court, and strike up a conversation. After you have rapport with her and she has laughed a bit, ask for her phone number. Works all over the world!