Does Anyone Know?

Chainat1

A friend of mine is going on holiday to Koh Samui and would like to know....

Do Thai Airways fly from Koh Samui to BK ?

If you fly with Bangkok Airways from Samui to BK can you check your bags in to go all the way to London. International flight with Thai (BK-LHR)?

Is there a walk way from the Domestic terminal to the international terminal?

Thanks for your help

C1

i thought there is only 1 terminal at samui (but could be wrong)

Go with bangkok air from samui to bkk but just hope you dont get a propella plane, one of those fukcers i was in nearly crashed when i was going from phuket to samui

Bangkok to Samui is Bangkok airways, Thai don't fly that route. However, when I first went to Samui (6 years ago now), I went with the same 2 carriers and checked my bags in at LHR and they arrived in Samui. Ask at the check in desk when you arrive, they should ask where you're final destination is.

It's a bit of trek between the domestic and international terminals but I believe they run a free bus service or failing that there's the walkway.

Only Bangkok Airways fly Samui-BKK.

You can check baggage right through to the UK from Samui. Ive done it Samui-ABZ with several different airlines, although never with Thai but I dont think there'd be a problem.

A walkway is available between Domestic and International - I think its upstairs in the domestic terminal. Takes about 5-10 mins iirc.