A Simple Will

Hi Shot. Not sure if I am missing something here but ... the easiest way to Will it is to put it in her Will. Just google on "Thailand Will" or similar and it will bring up various web sites for Thai law firms with details. Just bear in mind that she can change the Will at any time. Thus if you want greater certainty, and depending on your specific circumstances, then you could consider transferring the land into the names of the children now. Again there is information on this in the sorts of web sites mentioned earlier (e.g. google on 'samuiforsale') plus there are many earlier Thaivisa discussion threads on this topic.

Edited by ThailandInvestmentGuide

Have looked into this a little bit before & there are many threads

Was mainly looking at trust fund for my Super savings so it it is not all spent at once BUT thailand dont have them from what ive gathered

Most thais dont do wills as there is an automatic chain of recievers IE First husband or cnild 2nd brother sister

If it goes to you first yu will have to dispose it within 1 year

& the only way the children can recieve the property if it is debt free ( minors cannot hold debt )

yes you can write a Will in simple format the will executioner must be of sound mind and with out any force in the childrens name dont forget to write childrens name in full with age and resident of your wife can make a will and can Rattify at any point of time and execute a latest Will also post me i can send you a format of a simple Will