U F O Spotted In Sakon Nakhon On Christmas Day: You Just Can't Fake This Stuff

webfact

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for intelligent life, perhaps?

Thailand though is the wrong place!

How do you define intelligent? - and what make you or other FARANG more intelligent than the Thais?

By writing remarks like this clearly indicate unintelligent behavior.

I just got off the phone to the government man responsible for this, and he told me that any lifeforms present in the spacecraft are not legally eligible or entitled to be here because they are non Thai nationals and therefore classed as aliens.

Yes, I know.

Well they could get a long stay Non-alien Visa if they renounce their alien status and have several million Baht to invest of course !!.

Jeez they think we have all dropped out of a tap. Stupid stuff.

Just for the interest:

On what scientific knowledge [experience, wisdom] do all of you base the opinion that UFOs do NOT exist ? ... just thinking out loud

UFOs may exist. However I think I've seen the movie that this one was photoshopped from.

Fingers pointing to the heavens "FARANG FARANG FARANG"

Sorry, all other modes of transportation were booked so we swiped my dad;s old 1952 moonwalker. He was not happy and sent us home in the purple prefect. WE HAD TO TELL YOU ALL THAT WE ARE VERY SORRY! The last thing you need on earth is another religion. I hope Golum will forgive us (he really did get the ringyou know)

Hi,

here is the solution:

UFO camera GOLD $0.99

You can buy @ Apple App store (for iphone)

https://itunes.apple...d321239822?mt=8

Bravo! good sleuthing. I just bought the app. I love this hahaha.

Actually since the phone in the other picture is a Samsung, I'm guessing they used the "UFO Photo Bomb" app for Android. Icbw but I think It's the 'silver UFO' from that app...

post-142120-0-47874100-1357369606_thumb.

Just for the interest:

On what scientific knowledge [experience, wisdom] do all of you base the opinion that UFOs do NOT exist ? ... just thinking out loud

Alien abduction "experiences" most often occur at the time of a close relative dying and can be attributed to the pineal gland in the brain producing the Hallucinogen DMT which it does at birth and at death. If someone consumes or spontaneously produces DMT they will often see the "Grays" or "DMT Elves" as there are also known.

See the book "DMT the spirit molecule" by Rick Strassman.

A lot of UFO stuff (like area 51) appears to have just been fabricated and was disseminated at the time via deliberate "leaks".

too funny......wow they havnt advanced much...those were the spaceships in the 50's.....well if they do come they need to see pattaya....they will never go home.....

Having visited a few bars in pattaya I'm not so sure that aliens haven't already colonised the place. It would certainly explain the bizzare behaviour of some of the patrons and staff.

Do aliens need a visa before they arrive, or can they get visa exemption or visa on arrival?

See:

Order of the Royal Thai Police Headquarters No.777/2551 Re: Rules and Conditions in the Consideration of Alien Applications for Temporary Stay in the Kingdom of Thailand.

Or ask one of the many aliens (see below) viewing this post.