Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Cant get the size right since i went from win 7 to 8.sad.png

If I didn't want to invest in heavy-duty image editing software, I'd use something really good and FREE like FastStone Image Viewer. It's so good, I already use it as my default image viewer, but it also has the capability to do simple image editing like resizing with consummate ease. Worth a try?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

City Sky Tonight

Bangkok City Sky by mrhitchens

Stunning shot MrH ... love the colours and processing!

Thanks mate, though was not the shot I was hoping for as I was poorly advised on a good location for a cityscape, though the sky saved the shot and the magic of my lightroom presets.

How long was the exposure?

P,S Your sensor could do with a blow/clean

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

City Sky Tonight

Bangkok City Sky by mrhitchens

Thanks mate, though was not the shot I was hoping for as I was poorly advised on a good location for a cityscape, though the sky saved the shot and the magic of my lightroom presets.

How long was the exposure?

P,S Your sensor could do with a blow/clean

Exposure 1/40s, yeah I was using a spare body thats not been out of the bag for a while, just got the body back from Nikon after a wet clean on the sensor ^^

City Sky Tonight

Where did you get them, MrH? Or did you design them yourself?

City Sky Tonight

Where did you get them, MrH? Or did you design them yourself?

I have quite a selection of my own and premium presets if you want I can share them.

Let me know If you want them

Edited by mrhitchens