Scb Autofinance,want 30 Procent More Beginn Pay Money After Sign Contract?

Sandman77

Hello!

Today our bank call us, after my gf allready signed the contract, for begin pay,with here signature, the bank told you must pay 30 procent more!

Then was showed in the signed contract paper ,if we not agree, what the bank told, the car dealer would not give back 5000 bath diposit!

Also my gf says, tomorrow number 11 th, the Buddha calendar says, end of full moon, and this brings bad luck in Thailand buying a car on that day, Theese sounds all very strange for me, what I should do?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Who cares about the thai superstitions, full moon or whatever? In any case, there seems to be a misunderstanding: there is always a down payment due for any finance plan. 30 % sounds like the amount (although 25 % is more current) for a plan with a foreign owner.

I am a bit mystified with the loss in translation in this case and whatever you signed. Apparently, you do not understand very well your TGF, or she did only understand one word on three of the finance department. clap2.gif And the rest got lost in translation.coffee1.gif

As freemindxs points out, there's *always* a down payment required when financing a car - for first-time buyers it's normally between 25% and 50%, and for repeat buyers with good (Thai) credit ratings it can eventually drop down to 10-15%.

It's hard to understand whether you're saying "They want a 30% down payment" (which sounds completely normal), or whether they've moved the goal posts and are asking for a further 30% on top of some other down payment already made?

Note that the 5K Baht deposit to the dealer has got nothing to do with the bank..

Our daughter went through all this stuff, agreed something, THEN the finance SUDDENLY wanted 50% down. To me it looks like the dealer wants the sale, says something, the finance says something, car is awaiting collection, THEN oooooooops, we now need 50% down. sad.png