Two Women Arrested At Don Mueang Airport For Smuggling Yaba In Genitalia

webfact

Two women arrested at Don Mueang for smuggling yaba in genitalia

By Coconuts Bangkok

dm.jpeg

Don Mueang Airport

BANGKOK: -- Two women were arrested today at Don Mueang Airport with a total of over 3,000 meth pills stuffed in their respective vaginas.

Anu Ma-Yer, 28, and Sukanda Chue-Mue, 26, were detained and searched after their flight landed in Bangkok.

After what must have been a very thorough search, police discovered 3,473 speed pills stuffed in condoms and hidden in the two women’s genitalia.

The women admitted to smuggling the drugs for a dealer in Bangkok. Police then [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...a-in-genitalia/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-01-10

footer_n.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, while the police were marveling at their good luck in getting a tip about some small potato drug couriers, I am fairly sure some large suitcases rolled past them full of drugs.....Do the police ever wonder why they keep getting these tips ????cheesy.gif

dam_n right....thats a tip off... Thai police aint that smart

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

But no mention of them, the customs police, attempting to flip the couriers to get the Thai Mr. Bigs up the food chain. Everyone knows this never happens in Thailand. Everyone knows that law is never enforced so as to deter drug smuggling at the source. Everyone knows that Thailand is a sham.

The article says - "Don Mueang police said that drug dealers are using hill tribe women from the North to mule drugs in their private parts". I've seen Thai women destroy many a naive, unsuspecting farang using those lips. Making a mule of their private parts for happy pills must seem trivial.