webfact

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy has a real problem............

The report said two attractive women greeted Mr Chalerm in front of the building entrance and followed him into his office. Later, deputy national police chief Worapong Chewpreecha was also seen entering the room.

The women were thought to come to serve wine for Mr Chalerm, the newspaper claimed

The Thai Post reported Mr Chalerm left his office at 5.30pm, accompanied by security personnel and Pol Gen Panupong. The deputy premier’s face was reportedly red and he spoke with his entourage in a loud noise and almost yelled at times. Pol Gen Panupong supported him all the time while he was walking to his vehicle, the report said.

The cherry on top of the t##d is how Chalerm denies the women were police officers because police women would have too much dignity to be used for this, so it follows that whatever the serving girls did in the office is undignified; now what would that had been?

I'm sure Yingluck, who has smiled and rambled semi-coherently in a number of women empowerment seminars will severely discipline her subordinate... not.

Oh, the indignation, shock, gasp horror.............

Wine and pretties in office hours with a senior cop ( presumably to provide tissues or clean up or

something )

The grasping at straws here is sadly amusing.

The cherry on top of the t##d is how Chalerm denies the women were police officers because police women would have too much dignity to be used for this, so it follows that whatever the serving girls did in the office is undignified; now what would that had been?

I'm sure Yingluck, who has smiled and rambled semi-coherently in a number of women empowerment seminars will severely discipline her subordinate... not.

Wine and pretties in office hours with a senior cop ( presumably to provide tissues or clean up or

something )

Of course for PTP supporters it's nothing, after all Chalerm being part in a murder is nothing either so this would barely register in the radar.

• Like 2

something )

Of course for PTP supporters it's nothing, after all Chalerm being part in a murder is nothing either so this would barely register in the radar.

You miss the point, but that's nothing new.

something )

You miss the point, but that's nothing new.

Seems AleG got the point perfectly

Why does anyone care about this? The Thais on my street are drunk every day, every night.

Perhaps because the Thais on your street aren't elected politicians and dont go on official overseas visits to meet with foreign leaders and are not responsible for decisions that affect the country in any way shape or form. However perhaps the fact that you cant distinguish between Charlem and the working class pissheads on your street means you may actually have some grasp on the sad reality of the situation...

Mate...chill out..Chalerm had a few drinks with his old mates...Hahhahahha

Has anyone ever met anyone who admitted being drunk?

Yes I have. And anyone who drinks alcohol and pretending it's not because they want to get drunk, tipsy, intoxicated are just lying. The whole point with alcohol or any other drug, is to alter your brain.

or my perception of yours

The man was drunk whilst in charge of a conventicle.

He should be charged with bringing the nation into disrespect.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The man was drunk whilst in charge of a conventicle.........how fast was he going?

The man was drunk whilst in charge of a conventicle.........how fast was he going?

Perhaps a little faster than you.

(A conventicle is a small, unofficial and unofficiated meeting of laypeople, to discuss religious issues in a non-threatening, intimate manner.)

That would just about cover it eh?

Edited by ratcatcher

(A conventicle is a small, unofficial and unofficiated meeting of laypeople, to discuss religious issues in a non-threatening, intimate manner.)

I guess it would...but why not just say it was a meeting?

I guess it would...but why not just say it was a meeting?

or just gossiping