Sweet Offer But No Thankyou

muythai2013

several years ago I recieved an offer from a woman in Buriram.

She claimed she would look after me if I went there, the downside was she had a head like a dropped pie and that is why i said no.

would any of you have gone.

Edited by muythai2013

probably not but then again can try it once, its seems to be a common thing that women from asian countries (thailand/china) offering farangs money to marry them to get citizenship. I know personally of three cases of this.

I guess it would depend of what kind of pie and how high it was dropped from verses how well she was going to take care of me. But probabbly not from your discription ! lol

was no cherry pie thats for sure, she was a nice person though.

good thing i didnt go because i met a very nice girl after that with a decent head, deffinately not a prawn.

2 kids now, was surprised to here a girl offer to look after a guy, she had a grocery store, could not mke that much money surely.

You should bear in mind, that she didn't tell you all. 'I take care you.. first day, after which you, farang, will take care of me and my kids financially.' wink.png

With the extra bonus, perhaps, of getting your country's citizenship for herself and her kids, plus golden opportunities living in your country.

Edited by 007